xbox live partys dosent work

Discus and support xbox live partys dosent work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty ;)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by doX Boii, Jan 17, 2014.

1. doX Boii
    doX Boii Guest

hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty xbox live partys dosent work ;)

:)

doX Boii, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Xbox live dosent work

My xbox 1 says that i dont have gold so igo to add my xbox live code and it says i already have xbox live it wont let me play online on any game please help thankyou

SquareLotus823, Jan 17, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox live dosent work

Sorry to hear it. I do see that you have a Gold membership attached to the account you are posting with. Please try deleting your profile from the console, then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down and finally re-add
    it to the console to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Jan 17, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

BusGod, Jan 18, 2014
  5. Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany

DARKN3SSKILLER, Nov 8, 2015
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hi there DARKN3SSKILLER.

This thread is quite old, please be sure to post in threads that have been created within the last month. The particular issue you described is currently being looked into. For updates and info head on over to
    this thread and let them know the trouble you're having. Thanks dude!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DARKN3SSKILLER Win User

Xbox Live party no longer works. I was here sent forth from the support because parties with me no longer function. I was once restricted for one week and then the parties were no longer working. He said that the enforcement team not everything is open.
    I ask for help. This text I wrote with a translator because i'm come from germany
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hi there DARKN3SSKILLER.

This thread is quite old, please be sure to post in threads that have been created within the last month. The particular issue you described is currently being looked into. For updates and info head on over to
    this thread and let them know the trouble you're having. Thanks dude!
  9. BusGod Win User

10. EM1 B16A2 Win User

recommend best way to play online with friends

After the job are you guys voting for free roam ? It's supposed to keep Xbox live friends and party members in the same session. Sometimes it dosent work and you get split up. No big deal whoever has room in their session can invite the other to their session
    from the xbox live friends list.
  11. Favom Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter

The only problem im having with my h wireless is that the live mix dosent seem to be working on xbox one for some reason which is strange because it did actually work at first. I have problems on bf4 when in party chat but on other games i can hear fine
Thema:

1. xbox live partys dosent work - Similar Threads - live partys dosent

2. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  3. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  6. Xbox live party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live party chat: Hey so my daughter can’t connect to an Xbox live party with others she can be in one by her self but when someone else joins it kicks her out NAT is open as well tried hard reset and looked in...
  7. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  8. Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party: I can not log into xbox live in shuffle party because when I do a error code. The error code is (-2147024883). 0cfcfba2-1d6f-4048-87f7-cf2e0380b339
  9. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  10. Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...: I frequently disconnect randomly from online games on my xbox series S despite having zero lag aside from these abrupt disconnects. I am on ethernet and never had these issues until a few months...