Xbox Live online play isn't working

Discus and support Xbox Live online play isn't working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have created an account, both xbox account and epic game account. But when attempting to play online with friends with Madden 23 on Xbox X, it asks... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by H_F123, Jan 14, 2023.

1. H_F123
    H_F123 Guest

I have created an account, both xbox account and epic game account. But when attempting to play online with friends with Madden 23 on Xbox X, it asks me to create a log in again. the screen shows me logged in already. and when I try to create an account, It tells me the user name is already used (yes by me).

Help, how to I play online with friends on Madden 23 Xbox X? Am I missing something?

Thank you, H.

:)

H_F123, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello H_F123, Madden 23 is from EA, he would have to apply for a bond with EA not Epic Games.

Try following the procedure below and then sign in again with the account you use to play games on Xbox.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. ZHoard6 Win User

HELP! Multiplayer not working WITH HDMI

I have worlds both in off line and online. Neither work for multi. I also have wireless controllers so it isn't a cable issue. Even before we had Xbox live my kids were able to play together because it wasn't online play but thru hdmi.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Xbox live subscription isn't allowing online play

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly make sure your account is set as Home Xbox on your son's console by following the steps below;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

3. Select Make this my home Xbox.

If it's already set as Home Xbox, try to resync your Xbox profile to his console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.
  5. InfamousSgtPain Win User

Can't join friends worms armegeddon game - help

the title: worms armageddon 2 - downloaded from xbox live arcade. I know that China isn't supported on live - but my xbox uses the japanese locale and i can happily play other games online - just seemes worms armegeddon doesn't like our connection - any
    possible work around?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Xbox live gold needs to be free !

All consoles are pay to play online now. Keeping servers running etc isn't free. I happily pay for Xbox Live. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Live online play isn't working - Similar Threads - Live online play

2. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  3. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  4. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  5. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege: In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix...
  10. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...