Xbox live online multiplayer services

Discus and support Xbox live online multiplayer services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve recently got my Xbox Series X I have Xbox live and whenever I try to access any multiplayer game or online stuff it’s impossible I have open nat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kennyyyb, May 3, 2022.

1. Kennyyyb
    Kennyyyb Guest

I’ve recently got my Xbox Series X I have Xbox live and whenever I try to access any multiplayer game or online stuff it’s impossible I have open nat type I’ve only been able to access xbox live with my iPhone hotspot which is Verizon has IPv4 and IPv6 I only have IPv4 on Xbox I tried to access it on my router settings but I can’t get it to work. Do i need IPv6 a Ethernet cable or a different Isp provider any help would greatly be appreciated.

:)

Kennyyyb, May 3, 2022
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Singapore Xbox in China?

Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft. The Xbox Live service is available as both a free and subscription-based service, known as Xbox Live Free and Xbox Live Gold respectively, with
    most features such as online gaming restricted to the Gold service
  3. inVaydor Win User

My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

Gold is required to play online. Xbox live multiplayer is a paid service.
  4. Alucard742 Win User

can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F

I was able to sign in online but when testing my multiplayer connection, it says some xbox live services are down, like the basic services of connecting to others online, joining parties, sending messages. So how is xbox live up but the core services of
    it are down? Fix it xbox
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can not connect to Xbox Live for Diablo 3 multiplayer on same console.

All accounts wanting to use the online multiplayer feature of the Xbox Live service require a Gold membership.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox Live

Are you able to play online multiplayer?

Xbox Live is the Xbox online service that provides multiple online features, like Xbox Marketplace downloads, sending text messages to other Xbox Live members, keeping track and storing your Gamertag achievements, and so on.

Only online multiplayer and party voice chat require you to have a paid Xbox Live GOLD membership.

So if you didn't pay for your Xbox Live Gold membership, you still have access to Xbox Live, only without the Multiplayer and Party chat features.
Thema:

1. Xbox live online multiplayer services - Similar Threads - live online multiplayer

2. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  3. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  4. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  5. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  6. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  7. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  8. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  9. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  10. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...