Xbox live on xbox 360 is xbox live on xbox ONE?

Discus and support Xbox live on xbox 360 is xbox live on xbox ONE? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I haven't played on my xbox account in years, but I still have one. I'm getting an xbox one and I wonder how it works with xbox live gold.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by koenthoolen, Jan 3, 2014.

1. koenthoolen
    koenthoolen Guest

Hello,

I haven't played on my xbox account in years, but I still have one.

I'm getting an xbox one and I wonder how it works with xbox live gold.

What if I put a year xbox live gold on my current account (xbox360), and than log in to that account on the xbox one.

Do I still have my year xbox live gold?

I live in the Netherlands, but there is no dutch server for the xbox one yet. So I will have to put my location on for example US, UK etc..

Which means that if I wanted to buy xbox live gold on the xbox one I would have to get some foreign prepaid cards.

Because I don't want to do that, I was wondering if I will be able to play online if I get xbox live gold on my old 360 account now.

Does anyone know something about this? because a lot of people are saying different things..

Koen

:)

koenthoolen, Jan 3, 2014
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Jan 3, 2014
  3. TimeLord
    TimeLord Guest
    Xbox ONE The Reveal Aftermath - Part 3

4200 points Xbox Live 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360): OnlyCDKeys so you make what, a fiver?

I never knew about this either, its a great bit of info. ms points aint somthing ive used an awful lot but it seems too good to miss. Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TimeLord, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

Xbox live gold is the same for both systems. You can recover your account on both using your e-mail and password for your account.

Stoyvensen, Jan 3, 2014
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What should I do?

The Xbox 360 cannot actually connect to Xbox Live as per the list of countries that the Xbox Live service is available in. While Xbox Live is available in China, its only for PC/Xbox One and the Xbox 360's Xbox Live is no longer available or never was in
    the first place as denoted by the asterisk next to China on the list.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

The asterisk denotes: "* Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer
    Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where Xbox Live is officially supported."
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Query.

Uruguay is not part of xbox live regions so you can't purchase from xbox store

As stated in the support page regarding xbox live regions:

Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where
    Xbox Live is officially supported."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  7. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  8. SheWolfGR Win User

Xbox Live will not be available in Greece yet Xbox One is advertised for sale.

Actually Xbox Live is supported in Greece for quite a while now. The asterisk does not say that those countries are not supported:
    * Xbox Live available on Xbox One in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries
    where Xbox Live is officially supported.
  9. t4ryn it up Win User

Devin

You can purchase XBox Live by turning on your XBox One and purchasing a subscription in the Microsoft Without XBox Live, you will not be able to play XBox One Xbox Live Gold games but you will be able to keep your XBox 360 XBox Live games. Your XBox One
    will still be online and most XBox 360 and XBox One apps will still function, but online play will be extremely limited.
Thema:

1. Xbox live on xbox 360 is xbox live on xbox ONE? - Similar Threads - live 360 live

2. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  3. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  6. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  7. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  8. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  9. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  10. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error: So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the dashboard. About two days ago, when I start an Xbox...