Xbox live on two different account and two different xbox’s

Discus and support Xbox live on two different account and two different xbox’s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We have 2 xbox’s in our house. We have one in the family room and get got a new one for my room. On my new xbox I can’t play any live multiplayer games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Keegan PS, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Keegan PS
    Keegan PS Guest

We have 2 xbox’s in our house. We have one in the family room and get got a new one for my room. On my new xbox I can’t play any live multiplayer games without being signed into the account with gold from the original xbox on my new xbox. I have to have both a accounts signed in at the same time. However on the other xbox, we can’t play games at the same time. I was wondering if there is a fix for it and is so what.

Thanks

:)

Keegan PS, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Keegan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is a fix for this.

What you should do is ask the account owner that has an Xbox Live Gold subscription if he/she can set his/her account as home Xbox on the console that you're using in your room, in that way you can use the account owner's subscription through game sharing. Now with the old Xbox which is in the family room, what will happen is that the account that has an Xbox Live Gold will be the only account that can have the Xbox Live Gold subscription because his/her subscription is now being shared on your new Xbox console.

If there are multiple people that are using the Xbox in the family room, I would highly recommend leaving it as it is and you may need to consider purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription on your account.

By the way, with Home Xbox sharing, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. PulidoV666 Win User

Two different accounts

Hello Brendon, try to log in again with your account, sometimes the code you see after the # is a code for the system, locate it easier, sometimes it appears and sometimes it does not, but while you can enter your account it does not mean that have two,
    son the same. Greetings and stay safe. :)
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Two different accounts

Hi BrendonStreeter, did u correctly sign in with your real account ? Have u try to disconnect and sign in again ? You said :

"the tag # at the end of the name is different to my xbox name tag"

You mean a "different" tag or just a tag. On some screens, i believe the tag don't exist on Xbox, just on app or on PC but i'm not sure.

Have a nice day and stay safe.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Will an account work on two different Xboxes?

You can use your account on any console you want without any problems. So it wouldn't be an issue having your account on both consoles.

Content is tied to your account, so you can redownload it on the second console.
  6. SSondag Win User

x box live on two separate consoles.

Unfortunately you can not share the same Xbox account on two consoles at the same time. For both of you to play on two different consoles at the same time would require two different accounts. It doesn't cost anything to create an account for Xbox Live.
    However, it will cost BOTH accounts to have Gold subscriptions.
Thema:

1. Xbox live on two different account and two different xbox’s - Similar Threads - live different account

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  6. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  7. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  8. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  9. I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.: I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts 38472ebd-b5d8-4c8c-9f10-df58d3be0b65
  10. Live time rewards differ between rewards page and account page

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Live time rewards differ between rewards page and account page: Hi, My life time rewards emails show I have thousands of lifetime reward points but my MS account page only shows around 700 lifetime points. Grateful if you could investigate as I am unable to...