Xbox Live on My Account Randomly Disconnects

Discus and support Xbox Live on My Account Randomly Disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know what the cause for my account to disconnect from Xbox Live during matchmaking? This only happens to my account and it reoccurs 3 times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurosh35, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Kurosh35
    Kurosh35 Guest

I want to know what the cause for my account to disconnect from Xbox Live during matchmaking? This only happens to my account and it reoccurs 3 times or more per night game time. My internet does not go down during this disconnect: Internet is always online
    with no packet drop. My Xbox party also gets disconnected sometimes but not always: When disconnect happens, I have to start a new Xbox party then rejoin my previous Xbox Party as it only impacts me. During the disconnect, my Xbox account stays signed in which
    I immediately am able to get back to my matchmaking. I am on the latest update on Xbox build for Xbox One S. I am in Los Angeles County Area and have not started to try anything yet. Any suggestion that I should try? Thank you.

:)

Kurosh35, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

3. Zidel168 Win User

Random account sign outs

Thanks, that seems to have also helped my second problem of randomly disconnecting from Xbox live.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network

5. Demi 1ovato Win User

I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so

Thema:

1. Xbox Live on My Account Randomly Disconnects - Similar Threads - Live Account Randomly

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...