Xbox live on imac computer

Discus and support Xbox live on imac computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to connect my xbox to my imac computer. The computer does not have a HDMI port. 8924645a-4e52-4002-852f-cba9c07d4f44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProfusePlace396, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Xbox live on imac computer

Is there a way to connect my xbox to my imac computer. The computer does not have a HDMI port.

:)

ProfusePlace396, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Imac 27 inch as monitor for xbox one

i just moved into an apartment and am wondering if i can use my imac 27 inch as a monitor for my xbox one. I also have a hdmi to lightning port adapter and would love to play xbox on my big computer screen

FruitfulBinkie, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Can my XB1 access internet using my imac?

I was wondering if it is possible use my Apple iMac computer as the access point for the internet for my Xbox One? And if so would I have to set up a more specific type of network? And would this network be set up or adjusted from my Apple iMac or from my
    AirPort Extreme router?

POSEvibeCREW13, Oct 17, 2017
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Copy files from Mac to Xbox One external HDD ?

Yes you can. However it doesn't just work due to compatibility issues. To do this you will need to partition the HDD. Here is a good article for details on how to do this:Partition
    for iMac and Xbox
  5. Arminator Win User

Connecting to iMac

It depends on what you want to do with the connection.

If you want to stream media from your iMac to your Xbox console, you will simply need a DLNA compliant server that you can put on your iMac. For example
    Serviio will do that.

If you want to stream gameplay from your Xbox One to your Mac, you will need to use Bootcamp to prepare room for a Windows 10 installation, get Windows 10 and install that on your iMac, and then use the Xbox App to stream your gameplay to your iMac running
    Windows 10.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

how to connect XBox One S to an iMac

You’ll want to grab a micro-USB cable to hook your Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller up since Bluetooth is out. Luckily, there’s still a way you can get things working. It will require a bit more craftiness on your part, but it’s nothing you shouldn’t be able
    to handle.
    I don't think the OP is asking how to connect an Xbox controller to an iMac, they appear to be asking how to connect the console to it.

If they are indeed asking how to connect the console to the iMac to use its screen, then I'm sorry but that isn't going to work. The connectors on the iMac (Display port or HDMI) are
    outputs only. This means that they can only be used to output the iMac screen on a external display, you can't input a video signal into the iMac screen.
  7. gold united Win User

Xbox One - Connect to monitor?

i have this question also. can someone also tell me if a imac 21.5 inch would work with xbox one, i have a adapter for mini display port to hdmi, will it still work on imac?
  8. dlCHIEF58 Win User

xBox 360 и iMac 21'5 late 2012

No, that would not work as you cannot use the iMac itself as an external monitor. The iMacs only have external video output and no video input to use as a separate monitor.
Thema:

Xbox live on imac computer

1. Xbox live on imac computer - Similar Threads - live imac computer

2. Xbox Live Device ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Device ID: So I am trying to reset my password and get my account back, and I have everything else filled out, except I came across the Xbox Live Device ID question. Now I no longer have the only Xbox One...
  3. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...
  4. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df
  5. Pubblicare su xbox live/feed da pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubblicare su xbox live/feed da pc: Salve ringrazio anticipatamente, vorrei sapere come poter pubblicare delle clip di gioco / screenshot sul feed di xbox live. La game bar mi da solo come condivisione twitter....
  6. how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on...: so i need to recover my account and i need to put my xbox live device id but can't because my xbox won't turn on but i still have the console is it anywhere there? i have the serial number can i...
  7. How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...: I will be super cautious who I add from now on. This has been such a nuisance. Every time this particular person comes online it notifies me. This person is no longer on my friends list. I have...
  8. Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.: Whenever i want to live stream it loads and then it says “something went wrong, try again later” How do i fix it? 17933a40-8186-4f3f-b3da-621176f03a87
  9. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

in XBoX Accessibility
    After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes: I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately. Tried: - Restarting the computer - reinstalling the application...
  10. NBA Live 19 Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Live 19 Cloud?: Will NBA Live 19 ever be on cloud gaming? 39128b6f-11a0-4a80-9261-413a0ab9d85b