Xbox live on imac computer

Discus and support Xbox live on imac computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to connect my xbox to my imac computer. The computer does not have a HDMI port. 8924645a-4e52-4002-852f-cba9c07d4f44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProfusePlace396, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Xbox live on imac computer

Is there a way to connect my xbox to my imac computer. The computer does not have a HDMI port.

:)

ProfusePlace396, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Imac 27 inch as monitor for xbox one

i just moved into an apartment and am wondering if i can use my imac 27 inch as a monitor for my xbox one. I also have a hdmi to lightning port adapter and would love to play xbox on my big computer screen

FruitfulBinkie, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Can my XB1 access internet using my imac?

I was wondering if it is possible use my Apple iMac computer as the access point for the internet for my Xbox One? And if so would I have to set up a more specific type of network? And would this network be set up or adjusted from my Apple iMac or from my
    AirPort Extreme router?

POSEvibeCREW13, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

connecting xbox to new iMac

Hi BrianHT, my name is Adam.

To connect your Xbox Series S to your iMac, you can use an Elgato HD60 S+ device to connect the game console to your Mac computer and play games on the Mac screen.

Alternatively, you can use a mini-display-to-HDMI adapter to connect your Xbox Series S to your iMac. You can pick up these adapters from Amazon for a reasonable price. Here are the steps to connect your Xbox to your iMac using an HDMI cable:

1. Connect the mini-display-to-HDMI adapter to the back of your iMac.
    2. Connect the HDMI cable from your Xbox to the adapter’s HDMI slot.

Once you have connected your Xbox to your iMac, you can use your iMac as an external monitor for your Xbox.

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Copy files from Mac to Xbox One external HDD ?

Yes you can. However it doesn't just work due to compatibility issues. To do this you will need to partition the HDD. Here is a good article for details on how to do this:Partition
    for iMac and Xbox
  6. Arminator Win User

Connecting to iMac

It depends on what you want to do with the connection.

If you want to stream media from your iMac to your Xbox console, you will simply need a DLNA compliant server that you can put on your iMac. For example
    Serviio will do that.

If you want to stream gameplay from your Xbox One to your Mac, you will need to use Bootcamp to prepare room for a Windows 10 installation, get Windows 10 and install that on your iMac, and then use the Xbox App to stream your gameplay to your iMac running
    Windows 10.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

how to connect XBox One S to an iMac

You’ll want to grab a micro-USB cable to hook your Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller up since Bluetooth is out. Luckily, there’s still a way you can get things working. It will require a bit more craftiness on your part, but it’s nothing you shouldn’t be able
    to handle.
    I don't think the OP is asking how to connect an Xbox controller to an iMac, they appear to be asking how to connect the console to it.

If they are indeed asking how to connect the console to the iMac to use its screen, then I'm sorry but that isn't going to work. The connectors on the iMac (Display port or HDMI) are
    outputs only. This means that they can only be used to output the iMac screen on a external display, you can't input a video signal into the iMac screen.
  8. gold united Win User

Xbox One - Connect to monitor?

i have this question also. can someone also tell me if a imac 21.5 inch would work with xbox one, i have a adapter for mini display port to hdmi, will it still work on imac?
Thema:

Xbox live on imac computer

1. Xbox live on imac computer - Similar Threads - live imac computer

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...