Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox live apparently expired (12 month membership) and I purchased on January 3 according to my payment history. Under subscriptions it says only 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OPG InertSage02, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Xbox Live not working

my Xbox live apparently expired (12 month membership) and I purchased on January 3 according to my payment history. Under subscriptions it says only 3 month prepaid but I payed for a 12 month please help ASAP!!

:)

OPG InertSage02, Oct 24, 2017
  2. MBRORYT
    MBRORYT Guest
    My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

MBRORYT, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Cant connect

My xbox live for 360 Has not been working since last night, I can connect to the internet but not Xbox Live and it says xbox live is working but it wont let me connect to Xbox live

AnnoyedTick7124, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Xbox Live not working

Hi there,

For billing specific issues, such as this, you'll want to reach out to
    support
    , as the forums will not be able to assist.

You can go
    here
    to contact them.

Mistress Sara, Oct 24, 2017
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox live not working

There is currently a service alert up for purchases and content usage

Xbox live Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You can check this link when the issue will finally resolve...
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live not working

Solutions:

1. Turn off and unplug the console for 30 seconds.

2. Check this page to make sure you have gold:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

3. If so, please remove and redownload your account:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

4. If still it asks you to buy gold, please contact xbox support in a live chat here as they will need to refresh your gold as there's a glitch on your account (somewhat common):
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Xbox live not working

Hi,

It can sometimes take a bit of time to update, also have you restarted your Xbox since?

HP
  8. LocoMillipede46 Win User

Xbox live not working

I have the same issue and is a 12 month subscription, and when I check the subscription status says it expires until 2018, this is not good!!!
    I have a similar problem. I bought an xbox live gold mbership for one mounth. I can download games for free but i can't play multiplayer. It says here that the membership expires next mounth.
  9. Its Rhet0rical Win User

XBox Live not working

Just tested it with no memory devices in and the same problems exist. I had a feeling this was the case considering there are 206 GB of free space on my hard drive. Anyhow, my problems seem to be similar to OneBgBdArtemis's, except they seemed to start with
    some XBox Live Update from early April - I stopped playing for awhile and figured it would fix itself but it has not.

Tomorrow I will be bringing my XBox to my friend's house to see if it runs off his Internet. If it still has problems, which I'm assuming it will considering all the other comps in my house run fine off of the same modem and ethernet cords, then that proves
    that either something is wrong with the XBox itself (unlikely) or one of the updates that was downloaded.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  5. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  6. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  7. XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE."

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE.": I am having this problem for almost a week now i tryed all the obvious stuff like different networks, restarting console,redownloading the game and such. did this heppend to anyone else?...
  8. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  9. Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games: I go to do the multiplayer on the original MW2 and it says "This Xbox account is not connected to Xbox live." So when I log in on the 360 menu, on the game, it has Xbox Live under my username....
  10. Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?: Hello There! I’m Looking Forward to buy A Guitar Controller For my Xbox Series S, And i Came Across the “Guitar hero live Guitar Controller For Xbox One” For The Cheapest Price, but i’m very...