Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox live apparently expired (12 month membership) and I purchased on January 3 according to my payment history. Under subscriptions it says only 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OPG InertSage02, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Xbox Live not working

my Xbox live apparently expired (12 month membership) and I purchased on January 3 according to my payment history. Under subscriptions it says only 3 month prepaid but I payed for a 12 month please help ASAP!!

:)

OPG InertSage02, Oct 24, 2017
  2. MBRORYT
    MBRORYT Guest
    My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

MBRORYT, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Cant connect

My xbox live for 360 Has not been working since last night, I can connect to the internet but not Xbox Live and it says xbox live is working but it wont let me connect to Xbox live

AnnoyedTick7124, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Xbox Live not working

Hi there,

For billing specific issues, such as this, you'll want to reach out to
    support
    , as the forums will not be able to assist.

You can go
    here
    to contact them.

Mistress Sara, Oct 24, 2017
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox live not working

There is currently a service alert up for purchases and content usage

Xbox live Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You can check this link when the issue will finally resolve...
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live not working

Solutions:

1. Turn off and unplug the console for 30 seconds.

2. Check this page to make sure you have gold:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

3. If so, please remove and redownload your account:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

4. If still it asks you to buy gold, please contact xbox support in a live chat here as they will need to refresh your gold as there's a glitch on your account (somewhat common):
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Xbox live not working

Hi,

It can sometimes take a bit of time to update, also have you restarted your Xbox since?

HP
  8. LocoMillipede46 Win User

Xbox live not working

I have the same issue and is a 12 month subscription, and when I check the subscription status says it expires until 2018, this is not good!!!
    I have a similar problem. I bought an xbox live gold mbership for one mounth. I can download games for free but i can't play multiplayer. It says here that the membership expires next mounth.
  9. Its Rhet0rical Win User

XBox Live not working

Just tested it with no memory devices in and the same problems exist. I had a feeling this was the case considering there are 206 GB of free space on my hard drive. Anyhow, my problems seem to be similar to OneBgBdArtemis's, except they seemed to start with
    some XBox Live Update from early April - I stopped playing for awhile and figured it would fix itself but it has not.

Tomorrow I will be bringing my XBox to my friend's house to see if it runs off his Internet. If it still has problems, which I'm assuming it will considering all the other comps in my house run fine off of the same modem and ethernet cords, then that proves
    that either something is wrong with the XBox itself (unlikely) or one of the updates that was downloaded.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is cod 2 and minecraft not working with live when I can join patty’s and play online in...: When I load up live on black ops 2 zombies it’s says exactly “The current profile is not aloud to play on Xbox live. It makes me wonder am I banned or something? When I load up Minecraft it says...
  3. Sharing XBOX live gold with brother not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing XBOX live gold with brother not working?: Hi everyone. I’ve done a lot of research on this and I am stumped. Here is what I have done: 1. Set my brother’s Xbox live gold account as home Xbox on my console. 2. Log into my non Xbox live...
  4. Xbox Live online play isn't working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live online play isn't working: I have created an account, both xbox account and epic game account. But when attempting to play online with friends with Madden 23 on Xbox X, it asks me to create a log in again. the screen shows...
  5. New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft: We have xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the parent msft account with xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is...
  6. Does Xbox live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube: Does xbo live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube 9a5920fc-2b8c-4d5e-a254-15baa7738315
  7. Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can indycar series 2005 (on Xbox live) work on a current Xbox?: I’ve found a original copy of the game and I am scared to buy it just for it not to work. f9f6d472-bacc-4f4a-8a31-93872d1452f0
  8. Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360?: [img] Been trying to sign in for 15 mins now. I’ve looked at Xbox Live Outage maps there are barely any in my city. Can anyone help me out? 94ea77fe-134a-44e1-ab12-7d5ec869cb0a
  9. When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again: When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again c7f0e70e-19aa-432e-b062-a38fb162cac8
  10. Xbox live gold gameshare is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold gameshare is not working: So I recently just reset my console and set all the accounts up again. I set my friend's account which has Xbox live gold as the home profile on my Xbox so I can use his Xbox live gold...