XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING WITH GAMESHARE, HELP!

Discus and support XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING WITH GAMESHARE, HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI, I am GameSharing with someone and that person has xbox live and I have their account as "my home xbox" and I was able to use the xbox live for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jimmy Koehler, Apr 2, 2023.

1. XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING WITH GAMESHARE, HELP!

HI, I am GameSharing with someone and that person has xbox live and I have their account as "my home xbox" and I was able to use the xbox live for a while but now it stopped and I can't play with friends on Forz Horizon 5, what should I do to fix this?! (I also still am gamesharing because I have all of their games and they are set to "my home xbox" still)

:)

Jimmy Koehler, Apr 2, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

gamesharing help

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

It is strange that this is happening, I will leave below two links that can help you in this situation, I hope it helps. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions /share-xbox-live-gold-subscription (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User
  4. KilluminatiX187 Win User

Gameshare

The other accounts on my xbox don’t get xbox live because I am gamesharing with my friend. So do they have to buy xbox live?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live

Make sure to understand if you are gamesharing with another account
  6. gds1972 Win User

Gamesharing

Thema:

XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING WITH GAMESHARE, HELP!

1. XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING WITH GAMESHARE, HELP! - Similar Threads - LIVE WORKING GAMESHARE

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  4. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  5. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  6. XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE."

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE DD2 NOT WORKING. "UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH XBOX LIVE.": I am having this problem for almost a week now i tryed all the obvious stuff like different networks, restarting console,redownloading the game and such. did this heppend to anyone else?...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games: I go to do the multiplayer on the original MW2 and it says "This Xbox account is not connected to Xbox live." So when I log in on the 360 menu, on the game, it has Xbox Live under my username....
  9. Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?: Hello There! I’m Looking Forward to buy A Guitar Controller For my Xbox Series S, And i Came Across the “Guitar hero live Guitar Controller For Xbox One” For The Cheapest Price, but i’m very...
  10. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...