Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

Discus and support Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title mentions my current network status says all services are available but opening any of my digital it says "we couldn't get the latest save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mercenary 185, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

As the title mentions my current network status says all services are available but opening any of my digital it says "we couldn't get the latest save data". I'm from the Midwestern US if that helps.

:)

Mercenary 185, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Greenhats88
    Greenhats88 Guest
    Xbox one issues

So my network says all services are available and so does the xbox status page on Microsoft yet my game pass page and store will not show anything also not one of my games will work so what I would like to know is why does everything say everything is working
    when I clearly see its a lie and that things are not working this needs fixed now I do not pay for live or game pass for things to not work and for them to show me that everything is working

Greenhats88, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.

I tried that already, it says I'm connected to the network and all Live Services are working on the Status page. I can play online games but cannot start a party and the cloud saves fail to sync on every single game.

unnoticedhero1, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

Nevermind; I went offline in the nat settings then back online and that seemed to fix it

Mercenary 185, Aug 2, 2018
  5. Mercenary 185 Win User

Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not working

Nevermind; I went offline in the nat settings then back online and that seemed to fix it
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Upgrade a guest profile from 360?

When you transform the guest profile into a Microsoft account, it will have access to all Xbox Live services, including the ability to transfer Xbox 360 cloud-saved game saves to Xbox One. Keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is required to enable Xbox 360
    cloud-saves. Your offline account's Gamerscore, achievements and game saves are all available and become part of the new profile, but they cannot be transferred to any existing Microsoft account and gamertag.
  7. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  8. Kan Di Don Win User

Game saves on cloud

Hi

Hope this helps, and sorry for copying text from article.

Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected

to Xbox Live. You don't have to select cloud storage. If you sign in to

a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that

console when you sign in with your Xbox profile.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to use cloud storage?
    No. Anyone who is signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.
  9. unnoticedhero1 Win User

Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.

I tried that already, it says I'm connected to the network and all Live Services are working on the Status page. I can play online games but cannot start a party and the cloud saves fail to sync on every single game.
Thema:

Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

1. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ... - Similar Threads - live working Says

2. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. Xbox 360 live not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live not working?: I've been trying to play black ops 2 online but my it always says that I need to test my internet connection, which is already good. What do I do? 0ccd3d4a-e459-41eb-ab9b-27853325cad0
  5. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  6. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  7. Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...: Please help me out someone f62126e8-1720-4c15-b023-072513c0ebb4
  8. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  9. Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?: Can someone lend some help? d2cde8c2-de32-4d5a-999a-8ff5261f1c6e
  10. i bought an xbox live card but the code wont work it say theres an error what do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought an xbox live card but the code wont work it say theres an error what do i do?: I bought a 3 month Xbox live Gold card. I go on the computer to type in the code on the Xbox live Gold card. I type the code but It says there's an error and it tells me to go to...