Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

Discus and support Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sparky__, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Sparky__
    Sparky__ Guest

Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly

:)

Sparky__, Dec 14, 2020
  2. DavidStickley Win User

Microsoft flight simulator not installing on Game pass PC

And this

Step 8) Start all these

services IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking

Service Gaming services.

Windows Update

Microsoft install service
  3. Neydson Win User

Xbox live sign in error 0x89235107

THANK YOU very much Samy! I found diferences on the services mentioned: Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, Xbox Live Networking Service. All of them were set to manual and not started, after changing their properties i was able to play the game again. I really appreciate the help and attention.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Error during the login into Xbox Live for Windows 10

Sorry, the Xbox Game Monitoring service is outdated. So look for:

• XblAuthManager / Xbox Live Auth Manager - Provides authentication and authorization services for interacting with Xbox Live.
    • XblGameSave / Xbox Live Game Save - This service syncs save data for Xbox Live save enabled games.
    • XboxGipSvc / Xbox Accessory Manager - Provides the Hardware for example the controller.
    • XboxNetApiSvc / Xbox Live Networking Service - This service supports the Windows.Networking.XboxLive application programming interface.
    Hope this helps
  5. rqbygod Win User

I can't sign in

Hello there, I don't have any services

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services, in task manager, I tried absolutely everything on the internet and nothing helped.

https://streamable.com/anjxvb
  6. UpwardRanger18 Win User

Error downloading from Xbox beta app

Hey

XboxNetApiSvc (Xbox Live Networking Service), XboxGipSvc (Xbox Accessory Management Service), XblGameSave (Xbox Live Game Save), XblAuthManager (Xbox Live Auth Manager) are all present. The Xbox Identity Provider app was not installed so have done that now.
    FYI error still occurs.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in... - Similar Threads - Live Networking Service

2. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  3. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  6. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10
  7. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  8. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...
  9. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  10. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...