Xbox live networking help needed

Discus and support Xbox live networking help needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I hotspot my xbox 360 through my phone I have done this for years and for some reason this is happening and is can't get online. I've spoke to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leonEckersley, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Xbox live networking help needed

Xbox live networking help needed [​IMG]

I hotspot my xbox 360 through my phone I have done this for years and for some reason this is happening and is can't get online. I've spoke to the mobile provider and they said I should be able to use my hotspot to do this. Can anyone help ? I have 70gb of data and I'm on giffgaff

:)

leonEckersley, Feb 12, 2021
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Xbox one Just Dance connecting to UbiSoft Server.

3. napalm 31337 Win User

XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

4. WickederPhoenix Win User

Downloaded full games appear as demo

hey boomba this dude in xbox one connecting to xbox live on xbox one need networking help
  5. AngelObullets Win User

It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Unable to sign in with my account in the Xbox (beta) app.

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us on Microsoft Forums today,
    Hope this information is helpful.

This is Troubleshooting for Xbox Console Companion app but might work for you too.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

To let your Xbox One console communicate with Xbox Live, you might need to open or forward ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, This link might help.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
Thema:

Xbox live networking help needed

1. Xbox live networking help needed - Similar Threads - live networking help

2. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  3. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  6. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10
  7. Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening: Recieved a threat in my messenger all the sudden was kicked offline reset modem recieved another message saying that wont work and kick off again locked all the internet in my house contiued to...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP!! Xbox Live Problem!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP!! Xbox Live Problem!: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP!! Xbox Live Problem! Funny how we players have to learn whats going on. since we can't find answer anywhere. damn microsoft FIX IT...
  9. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...
  10. XB1: Madden 15 Live - Network Timeout HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1: Madden 15 Live - Network Timeout HELP!: I've been playing madden online quite a while now and never had an issue. I recently moved to another house and decided to upgrade my internet to the fastest possible speeds with my provider COX....