Xbox live multiplayer NAT type on PC is strict no matter what

Discus and support Xbox live multiplayer NAT type on PC is strict no matter what in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there So for the past few days, I have been fighting to change the nat type on my PC for the Xbox network from STRICT to OPEN or at least moderate.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdikonAdikon, Dec 3, 2021.

1. AdikonAdikon
    AdikonAdikon Guest

Hi there

So for the past few days, I have been fighting to change the nat type on my PC for the Xbox network from STRICT to OPEN or at least moderate.

I tried every possible solution on the internet. Starting from the Teredo stuff, updating drivers and system, turning off IPV6, making sure I use the correct network adapter and turning off any active ones all the way to port forwarding in my Asus router.

as you can see thanks to asus tools it is easy to open ports for specific games and services.

Xbox live multiplayer NAT type on PC is strict no matter what [​IMG]

I can connect to games that require internet access but I do have issues connecting to other people parties or friends and this is due to my nat being strict.

I m helpless. Tried everything...

I m on windows 10, up to date, all drivers are up too.

:)

AdikonAdikon, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Farrell2020 Win User

Using a CAT 6 or more Ethernet cable should help if not switch bac to IpV4
  3. AdikonAdikon Win User

well i do use IPV4

i turned off IPV6 just in case
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Adikon, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

To locate the IP of your PC: On the taskbar, select Wi-Fi network > the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > Properties.

Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
  5. Andie15678 Win User

problem with xbox live.connected.than disconnected,live partyand private chatt doesnot work.all this after buying a new 360 250 gb and reoploading my gamertag

6. IslandWarrior59 Win User

Xbox live connection

Thema:

1. Xbox live multiplayer NAT type on PC is strict no matter what - Similar Threads - live multiplayer NAT

2. Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.: While playing multiplayer live games I keep getting kicked off back to the Home Screen. I have done all the resets as I’ve seen on the forums. I have also returned my console to Best Buy and got...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  5. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  6. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  7. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  8. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  9. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  10. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer: Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game...