Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issues

Discus and support Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issue. Connection status Internet connection = Connected Xbox Live services = Up and Running... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PremedAlloy, Aug 2, 2021.

1. PremedAlloy
    PremedAlloy Guest

Hi all,

I have a Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issue.

Connection status

Internet connection = Connected

Xbox Live services = Up and Running

Performance

Latency = 154 ms (<- High latency?)

Packet loss = 0%

Xbox Live multiplayer

NAT type = Open (initially it complains about Teredo, but after pushing the "Fix it" button it returns Open

Server connectivity = Blocked

This is on my desktop PC (AMD Ryzen 5800x with RTX3060ti) which has a wired connection via two switches to my router.

I have Bitdefender total security as a virus scanner, and even completely disabled did not yield in a connection to the server.

On my (old) laptop (i C2D P7350, Avira Antivirus Free), using the same Xbox account is does work (wired via the same two switches, and also wireless via a separate accesspoint and connected to one of the switches).

I've contacted Xbox support, but the person was not listening as she kept referring that my network was the problem while I clearly stated that my laptop is connected and my desktop not. So my network must be OK and it is my computer setting that is giving the issue.

Anyone has a briliant idea of what is going on?

:)

PremedAlloy, Aug 2, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Ryse son of rome not earning gold

Hi Sixer,

The not getting gold from multiplayer matches is a developer issue. You are connecting to the Xbox live service if you are playing multiplayer matches. If you were not connected to live you would not be able to play any multiplayer matches. This is clearly
    a developer issue as the in game gold is their responsibility.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MacDaddy Mewtwo Win User

xbox live gold

Can you still connect to Xbox Live? Or are you having issues connecting to online multiplayer sessions?
  4. kingd1111 Win User

Xbox gets "can't find teredo ip address"

You told me there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer can you explain it more? And if is a xbox live Multiplayer issue please did you can notify or tell the xbox stuff about it to fix it? Because
    it's realy suffering to stream with no audio
  5. aII out war Win User

Connected to Xbox Live- Games say I am NOT connected to Xbox Live

@TLizzy28

I'm having the same issue with connecting to multiplayer for Xbox Live. With any game.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

Hello Tamable,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue connecting. Do you have an Xbox live subscription? You can also try the

multiplayer solution
    for connecting to Xbox live if the internet connection is the issue. Also, which version you trying to play, Xbox version or Windows 10 version of Minecraft.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Live multiplayer connectivity

2. Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.: While playing multiplayer live games I keep getting kicked off back to the Home Screen. I have done all the resets as I’ve seen on the forums. I have also returned my console to Best Buy and got...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  5. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  6. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  7. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  8. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  9. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  10. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer: Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game...