Xbox live monthly subscription refund

Discus and support Xbox live monthly subscription refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TREV harris, Aug 13, 2022.

1. TREV harris
    TREV harris Guest

Hi

This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day ban, talk about guilty before innocent

Tried several times to contact enforcement team to no avail. Cant ring anyone, email anyone, all you can do is appeal which i have.

Now my question is what am i paying a subscription for, to be banned for nothing ? Or not to be able to challenge , to not be able to contact any human at xbox, automated messages, when times are hard (ask netflix) do i not have consumer rights, are xbox agreeing to terms and conditions, or standards.

Can i not get a months subscription fee back, for poor service ?

:)

TREV harris, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Trev, by what happened to your account, however regarding Enforcement the Appeal can be done, you did correctly by filling out the form on the Enforcement website.

With respect to the refund, you can request a refund of the subscription, but in doing so you are requesting a full refund of the subscription time you have, and may or may not be approved.

If you wish to request a refund, follow the steps below.

Xbox subscription cancellation and refunds

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

duoble payment montly contract

4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Double payment for October Xbox Live

Hi Sebultura,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We appreciate all the information. If there was a double charge and you are unable to use our

Subscription Refund Webform
    due to region or language then please
    contact our Live Support team
    . Also, the
    Xbox Live subscription was updated
    . Now the monthly billing and renewal date are the same; the monthly subscription will be billed on the day it renews. Since the billing and renewal date are the same, there might seem like a one-time, sooner-than-expected
    charge for your next renewal.

There is always the method of canceling the subscription however there is a chance the payment would remain. That is where the refund form comes into play but since you are unable to access the form, this is not the best method.

Let us know if there any other questions or concerns :)
  5. John P_14 Win User

I canceled my subscription the same day I made the purchase

There are several reasons why a refund or return for a monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription might be rejected. Some possible reasons include:

1. The refund request is made outside of the refund window. Xbox generally allows refund requests within 14 days after the purchase of a subscription.

2. The subscription has been used or consumed.

3. The customer has previously requested a refund for the same subscription.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Xbox live subscription changes

Thema:

1. Xbox live monthly subscription refund - Similar Threads - live monthly subscription

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  9. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa