Xbox Live messages unavailable

Discus and support Xbox Live messages unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently the victim of a DDOS attack on Xbox Live. After the attack, I was not able to access my messages on either my Xbox One console or via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lepec93, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Lepec93
    Lepec93 Guest

I was recently the victim of a DDOS attack on Xbox Live. After the attack, I was not able to access my messages on either my Xbox One console or via the Xbox Live website. After resetting my IP and MAC address and turning off my console, I can now access
    my messages via the console; However, I am still unable to access my messages via the Xbox Live website. I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices/computers, and multiple networks even outside of my own home networks. Xbox Live chat support told me
    that the problem must be with my several different networks or routers and to contact all of them to find out how to restore my Xbox Live messages. Clearly, it can't be a problem on the Xbox Live end....Anyone else have this problem?

:)

Lepec93, Dec 31, 2015
  2. malachite003
    malachite003 Guest
    Are you having trouble using the Xbox One Online features?

This is of course part of the launch growing process but it's being reported that Xbox One users are having issues with accessing multiplayer, redeeming their Xbox Live codes and using Squad Assualt in COD: Ghosts. It's official because Microsoft has put a message about the problem on the Xbox Live Status page. I doubt that the problem is going to last that long though, Microsoft will probably have it fixed in a few days.

Xbox One Online problems

malachite003, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Wynn24
    Wynn24 Guest
    Update Failed.

I keep getting this message: "A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable."

What is up with this message?

Wynn24, Dec 31, 2015
  4. MichaeLionheart Win User

Xbox LIVE problem?

I did get a message though when I first got on xbox live this morning saying "Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable." Would that have anything to do with it or no?
  5. SideriticAcorn9 Win User

xbox live account

I tried the recovery method as suggested and I get the message "Xbox LIVE signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
  6. thapenetraiter Win User

error code 0x800488fc?

I am getting the exact same error and xbox support services are not functioning. I need live message support, but the only message I get is UNAVAILABLE. Come on. Help please
  7. BakedMunchies Win User

when i try to sign in my account

now its coming up with a message saying "Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Status Code: 800705b4"
  8. leiz2 Win User

when the xbox live gold will be active after i buy gold on xbox one?

also, i checked support.xbox.com about my live status, display as below:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xbox Live Status

Services

Purchase and Content UsageStatus Unavailable

Social and GamingStatus Unavailable

TV, Music and VideoStatus Unavailable

WebsiteStatus Unavailable

Xbox Live Core ServicesStatus Unavailable

Games

Normal

All games are operating normally.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thema:

1. Xbox Live messages unavailable - Similar Threads - Live messages unavailable

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...