Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.

Discus and support Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iWantDeadxd, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.

/u/iWantDeadxd, Jul 27, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership for 50%"-deal that I was offered on the home screen?

To simply further clarify, it will be a message from user "Xbox" on the service. On the console the messages are in a different section under Chats guide labeled something like "Messages from Xbox", where on the Xbox apps on Windows 10, Android, or iOS
    it will just appear as other messages from a user.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

where is the message center

You access the message centre, by pressing the guide button, and then pressing right, to the icon that has chat bubbles in it. Look in the section marked 'Messages from Xbox Live' to see if your V-bucks code is in there.

In closing, please be mindful of how you post on the forums. Treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

Best,

L
  4. XBF George L Win User

where is the message center

Hello Isaac!

Thanks for reaching out here on the forums with this situation. Are you referring to the V-bucks promotion you get for buying Xbox Live Gold? For that the V-bucks should arrive via you're message center within 2 weeks of the original purchase. You're Message
    center is in your Communication section of your Xbox Guide (it looks like to little chat text boxes) then you select the "Messages from Xbox Live" option that is where it should arrive.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Promotion

Xbox Live Messages usually show in a special section in the Messages tab. Are you looking under Messaging in the guide, and then "Messages from Xbox Live" or under your regular messages? Is there a link you click in the email that says it's not supported
    or an attachment? At what part does it say it's not supported?
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer?

Hi Okay.. _., my name is Jose. An independent advisor.

To change your Microsoft account security settings to allow multiplayer on Xbox, follow these steps:

On your Xbox console, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Online privacy and security > Xbox Privacy.

In the Friends & Clubs section, set Can create or join clubs to Allow.

In the Games & chat section, set You can receive messages from other players to Allow.

In the Games and groups section, set Can join public games and groups to Allow.

Once you've made these changes, you should be able to add friends and play multiplayer games on Xbox.

Here is a more detailed description of each step:

Step 1: Open your Xbox guide.

To open your Xbox guide, press the Xbox button on the controller.

Step 2: Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Online privacy and security > Xbox Privacy.

This will open the privacy settings for your Microsoft account.

Step 3: In the Friends and clubs section, set You can create or join clubs to Allow.

This will allow you to create and join clubs on Xbox Live.

Step 4: In the Games and chat section, set You can receive messages from other players to Allow.

This will allow you to receive messages from other players on Xbox Live.

Step 5: In the Games and groups section, set You can join public games and groups to Allow.

This will allow you to join public games and groups on Xbox Live.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Kind Regards.
    Jose.
Thema:

Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.

1. Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide. - Similar Threads - Live messages removed

2. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  3. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft live.be