Xbox live membership limitation message

Discus and support Xbox live membership limitation message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm new to Xbox family and this is frustrating to me. I did the free trial but I scheduled the gold membership, and when I look at my account info it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigSexxxy831, Dec 19, 2015.

1. BigSexxxy831
    BigSexxxy831 Guest

I'm new to Xbox family and this is frustrating to me. I did the free trial but I scheduled the gold membership, and when I look at my account info it says gold member. When I try and play Madden it gives me this message. What do I do. Thank you

:)

BigSexxxy831, Dec 19, 2015
  2. TRock0629
    TRock0629 Guest
    Help please!! Connecting issue

An xbox live membership limitation issue does not allow you access to this feature.

Ive played madden online before. Now im getting this message

TRock0629, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Dec 19, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Are you using the same login credentials for the forums that you are using for XBOX Live? If so you are only showing silver on the forums. It may take some time for the Gold membership to filter throughout the system. I have seen it take a little while.

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  5. BigSexxxy831
    BigSexxxy831 Guest
    No this is same one... Im not sure if i should try and contact xbox? Or just wait longer.. My subscription page says xbox live gold and it renews in jan... Any help would be awesome!!! I was playin in my franchise mode and out of nowhere i have limitation...
    Thank you!

BigSexxxy831, Dec 19, 2015
  6. Did you try signing out then back in ?

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BigSexxxy831 Win User

No this is same one... Im not sure if i should try and contact xbox? Or just wait longer.. My subscription page says xbox live gold and it renews in jan... Any help would be awesome!!! I was playin in my franchise mode and out of nowhere i have limitation...
    Thank you!
  8. {Parity} Win User

Are you using the same login credentials for the forums that you are using for XBOX Live? If so you are only showing silver on the forums. It may take some time for the Gold membership to filter throughout the system. I have seen it take a little while.
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Did you try signing out then back in ?
  10. FearedNightmare Win User

Free Month goldmembership gone

Hello

Unfortunately it is intended that Trials do not stack
    with existing memberships. It's also mentioned on the support page Xbox Live Gold trial memberships

Notes

• The Xbox Live Gold trial membership is associated with a single gamertag.
    • You can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial membership to an existing membership.
    • Only three trial accounts are available per console. This limitation cannot be reset.
    • After a user has created three trial accounts on their console, the user no longer receives a message that provides the opportunity to create an Xbox Live Gold trial account.
    • To sign up for the Xbox Live Gold trial membership, you must add a payment method to your account.
    This also works in a vice versa way meaning that if you have a trial membership it will be lost if you purchase a gold membership
  11. SkolHitman22 Win User

xbox live membership limitation

I have Xbox Live Gold and it still gives me this error when I try to enter the lobby on Madden 16. I know my headset works because I use it for other games. And I'm certain my membership is good. So what is the problem with EA ?
Thema:

1. Xbox live membership limitation message - Similar Threads - live membership limitation

2. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  3. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  5. Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...: Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership expired 5f89f331-a5c2-4241-a9aa-a9e6a2e53e78
  6. What if I reset my Xbox one will I lose my Xbox live membership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I reset my Xbox one will I lose my Xbox live membership?: I am thinking about resetting my Xbox one so that it can run better hopefully but I don't know if it will also remove my Xbox live from my account. 47c61ec9-82e5-428f-9feb-874321a5c3c6
  7. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  8. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  9. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  10. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...