Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360)

Discus and support Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D1NKY6, Apr 12, 2022.

1. D1NKY6
    D1NKY6 Guest

For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This issue isn't just exclusive to COD games either and has been going on since 2018. Xbox Support has been completely ignoring this problem for years and we want this fixed. I am 100% not the only person with this problem and it is for sure not my internet connection since I always have an OPEN NAT and I am in a discord server for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which currently has over 11,000 members who all share the same problem. The symptoms include unusually long matchmaking times, games freezing when trying to matchmake, and error messages claiming you don't have an Xbox Live subscription (usually shown after one of the freeze lockups from matchmaking). Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, another one of the games affected, will show on screen "communication with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted" while frozen from the broken servers. All of the games with issues which are also on PlayStation 3 and Steam still work perfectly fine on those platforms further proving that this is an Xbox Live issue. Please fix this. #FixBackCompat

Here are some videos from YouTube showing what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdMdSptS1W4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PvCoBOpoLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfDDesnCd5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVlQ_-ULc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDP9PUDMouE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gttRFBoQOaQ

Website Link:

fixbackcompat.com

Don't act like you care about preserving old games and backwards compatibility and stuff because you clearly don't!!!

:)

D1NKY6, Apr 12, 2022
  2. JesterChase Win User

Matchmaking service alert.

I'm having the same issue on Xbox 360 in Oregon. Both profiles in the bedroom have matchmaking problems 99/100 times. Sometimes it works fine. But the same router runs my 360 in the living room and there are no problems. I just bought another year of
    XBL and it's just getting wasted with this problem that Xbox seems to be keeping quiet.
  3. III K777LAY III Win User

Xbox Games Aren't Working online

Its a problem with Xbox live's matchmaking service, If you test your Xbox live connection it will come up with a message
  4. III K777LAY III Win User

i cant get to play call of duty keeps freezin or goin to the black screen ??

Its a problem with Xbox live's matchmaking service, If you test your Xbox live connection it will come up with a message.
  5. KirkyLAD96 Win User

Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking

The service alert states that it is only the Xbox one version however if it is only CoD that is affected it is likely there is problems
  6. IceStorm III Win User

MS biased towards west coast

[quote user="CornBeeflt"]all data meets up at one point,[/quote]Different services (stat tracking, matchmaking, games, chat audio) access different servers. The act of playing a game is centered around the game server, be it a dedicated server or a client/server
    setup akin to the 360's. If there's a problem with matchmaking pairing people up on disparate coasts, that's a matchmaking issue not a "Microsoft is Pacific Coast Centric!" problem.
    The number is 18004myxbox.
    A call center employee is not going
    to know the intricacies of how Live functions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Matchmaking Problem (360) - Similar Threads - Live Matchmaking Problem

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...