Xbox Live Luxembourg?

Discus and support Xbox Live Luxembourg? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm based in Luxembourg and I met an issue, I purchased a TV show, I can watch it on my computer at video.xbox.com but not on the xbox !!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpio1899, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. Scorpio1899
    Scorpio1899 Guest

    Xbox Live Luxembourg?


    Hi all,

    I'm based in Luxembourg and I met an issue, I purchased a TV show, I can watch it on my computer at video.xbox.com but not on the xbox !!!

    why is there an issue /restriction on the bobox and not on other devices?

    :)
     
    Scorpio1899, Mar 24, 2014
    #1
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Mar 24, 2014
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Mar 24, 2014
    #3
  4. AbysseZero04 Win User

    1 month xbox live gold trial code

    Hi Miss Ermine,

    i bought the xbox on luxembourg and i live in luxembourg.
  5. Samuel Hernandez88 Win User

    Change xbox account region problems (luxembourg)

    Luxembourg is not a Xbox LIVE supported region.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

    Xbox 360 Transaction (Luxembourg)

    Luxembourg isn't a xbox region and all you did was change to a windows region which is why you don't have a Luxembourg marketplace you should only use the migration tool to move to existing xbox live regions if you want to use xbox live. If you move to a
    non supported xbox live region then all you get is whatever that region supports
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Change xbox account region problems (luxembourg)

    Luxembourg isn't a xbox region and all you did was change to a windows region which is why you don't have a Luxembourg marketplace

    you should only use the migration tool to move to existing xbox live regions if you want xbox live

    if you move to a non supported xbox live region then all you get is whatever that region supports



    I assume games for windows or maybe windows region
  8. Wonay Win User

    XBox Cloud Gaming in Luxembourg?

    yes totally.

    lots of companies offer their services in luxembourg without having a data center in luxembourg.

    and microsoft has an office in luxembourg

    and lots of companies use azure cloud services from luxembourg.
Thema:

Xbox Live Luxembourg?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live Luxembourg? - Similar Threads - Live Luxembourg

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...