xbox live logon session

Discus and support xbox live logon session in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox live logon session xbox live is part of the Microsoft network, it is supposed to be there. 0cf7fc89-e55e-4914-9b12-e22c6b50ecfd Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mjithf-2020, Feb 22, 2021.

1. mjithf-2020
    mjithf-2020 Guest

xbox live logon session

xbox live logon session
    xbox live is part of the Microsoft network, it is supposed to be there.

:)

mjithf-2020, Feb 22, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

xbox live logon session

xbox live is part of the Microsoft network, it is supposed to be there.
  3. 정원서1 Win User

cant redownload Xbox identity provider

In an attempt to make Xbox live work for my computer again I followed some advice from the internet to first reset the Xbox live app so I did that and that messed it up more then another person said to uninstall Xbox identity provider so I stupidly
    deleted it and now I can't redownload it from Microsoft every time I get the same message something went wrong and now I'm stuck a few things that might be worth mentioning I was having this problem before with the Xbox console companion app I never got it
    fixed it always said a specific logon session does not exist it may have already been terminated another thing is that I use a yahoo email it might also be worth mentioning this all started when I got Minecraft win 10 an tried to log in to Xbox live but got
    the same message as before from console companion about logon sessions
  4. TRAPOUL80 Win User

A specified logon session does not exist.

Contact xbox support and state your problem directly to them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. KuCHeR487 Win User

Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at his mom's house

Ok, I just want to see if I got this straight...On the Xbox at my house I logon with my live gold account. That is what my son plays under for all his games. Everything should be saved to the cloud. On the new Xbox does he also logon with my live gold
    account, or does he need his own account? I don't have any family thing setup as my Xbox is always logged on with my live account. Last, if he can just logon with my live account on the new Xbox do I need to be logged off on the one at my house? I'm not
    sure I understand the "home xbox" setup.
  6. dubwaa Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

Same - can't log in on xbox live, but can logon to my microsoft account via laptop... was working fine last night
Thema:

xbox live logon session

1. xbox live logon session - Similar Threads - live logon session

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  9. With Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Changing Gamertag can Cause Failure to Logon Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Changing Gamertag can Cause Failure to Logon Xbox Live ...: I don't know if the scope of this problem is wider. I did discuss it with support chat and let them know that I found a problem and found a workaround. The problem is that the downloaded Gears of...
  10. FREE Downloaded 'Tomb Raiders' Needs LIVE Logon To Run?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FREE Downloaded 'Tomb Raiders' Needs LIVE Logon To Run?: Is there a procedure which allows me to run the FREE 'Tomb Raiders' with 360 E purchase that is downloaded to my 360 E hard drive WITHOUT HAVING TO SIGN-IN TO XBOX LIVE? I only signed up for the 1...