Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]

Discus and support Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen! Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PhilippS_85, Jan 5, 2022.

1. PhilippS_85
    PhilippS_85 Guest

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf sensible Daten zuzugreifen und die Aufforderung mein Passwort einzugeben. Dies hat leider nicht funktioniert!!! Kann auch mein Fehler gewesen sein. Komisch ist nur, dass auf meinem Iphone alle Daten hinterlegt waren und selbst dort konnte ich mich nicht anmelden. Ich habe dann mehrmals versucht mich anzumelden und nun ist es nicht mehr möglich. Das Passwort zurücksetzen über das Formular funktionierte nicht, da scheinbar irgendwelche Daten von mir nicht korrekt sind und mittlerweile veraltet. Ich konnte ja nicht ahnen, dass ich jemals mein Konsolenkonto für sowas aktualisieren muss, da es wie gesagt, nur auf der Konsole genutzt wird. Telefonisch komme ich nicht weiter, da ich gar nicht erst einen Mitarbeiter an das Telefon bekomme und lediglich auf irgendwelche Webseiten verwiesen werde, auf denen ich bereits war. Wenn ich über Cloud Gaming mich anmelden möchte, kann ich mir einen Code auf die Emailadresse schicken lassen, welcher aber gar nicht ankommt. Wenn ich über die Website dies machen möchte, sind irgendwelche outlook.com Emailadressen hinterlegt, die mir aber nicht bekannt sind. Ich habe meinen Account schon seit dem Release der Xbox360 und dementsprechend mit vielen Spielen hinterlegt. Ich brauche unbedingt Hilfe, damit ich wieder auf mein Konto zugreifen kann. Dies ist mein Konto für den PC und entspricht nicht dem Konto auf der Xbox. Ebenso habe ich Angst, dass meine hinterlegten Bankkonten eventuellem Fremdzugriffen ausgesetzt sind. Ebenso habe ich eine Xbox Ultimate Mitgliedschaft, die ich auch nicht kündigen kann. Bitte helft mir weiter!!! Verzeiht mir, wenn ich die Frage im falschen Bereich gepostet habe, aber ich konnte nicht den passenden Bereich finden.

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hello everyone!

I started my console today and suddenly couldn't sign in. There came the message, they are about to access sensitive data and the request to enter my password. Unfortunately, this did not work!!! Could also have been my mistake. The funny thing is that all the data was stored on my Iphone and even there I could not log in. I then tried several times to log in and now it is no longer possible. Resetting the password via the form did not work, because apparently some of my data is not correct and is now outdated. I could not have guessed that I would ever have to update my console account for something like this, because as I said, it is only used on the console. I can't get any further by phone, because I don't even get an employee on the phone and I'm only referred to some websites I've already been to. If I want to register via Cloud Gaming, I can have a code sent to the email address, which does not arrive at all. If I want to do this via the website, some outlook.com email addresses are stored, but they are not known to me. I have been storing my account since the release of the Xbox360 and accordingly with many games. I absolutely need help so that I can access my account again. This is my account for PC and it doesn't match the account on Xbox. I am also afraid that my bank accounts will be exposed to possible third-party access. I also have an Xbox Ultimate membership, which I can't cancel. Please help me!!! Forgive me if I posted the question in the wrong section, but I couldn't find the right section.

:)

PhilippS_85, Jan 5, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello PhilippS_85,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! First, I recommend hard resetting your console and then attempting to sign in again to make sure that the initial problem is not due to user input error.

Please visit the Recover your account article and follow the steps there. This website gives you multiple options on recovery. The support article on sign in issues and the article on resetting a forgotten account password are also helpful.

If you are unable to change your password using a security code to your contact information, you will need to complete the recovery form.

When you can sign in, review your Microsoft account settings, and check your security contact information. Remove any security contact information that you do not recognize.

1. On the Security basics page, select the Update info button. If you're not already signed into your Microsoft account, you'll be prompted to sign in.
    2. You may be asked to enter a verification code to continue. If you don't have access to your alternate email or phone number, choose "I don't have any of these" and follow the instructions to replace your security info.
    3. You'll see your security info under Security settings. Choose "Remove" for any you want to remove. You may be asked to add new security info before you can remove the old info.
    Protect your Microsoft account for the future. Take a look at our tips in Help protect your Microsoft account. We especially recommend you take a look at our Do's and Don'ts for creating a strong password, and that you consider using two-step verification and the Microsoft Authenticator app to help strengthen your account security and to sign-in without passwords.

I hope these suggestions help!
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

[Associate verwendet eine Übersetzeranwendung. Bitte beachten Sie, dass schlechte Grammatik und falsche Syntax auftreten können.]

Hallo PhilippS_85,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich an die Xbox-Foren gewandt haben! Zuerst empfehle ich, Ihre Konsole stark zurückzusetzen und dann erneut zu versuchen, sich anzumelden, um sicherzustellen, dass das anfängliche Problem nicht auf einen Benutzereingabefehler zurückzuführen ist.

Bitte besuchen Sie den Artikel Konto wiederherstellen und folgen Sie den dortigen Schritten. Diese Website bietet Ihnen mehrere Optionen für die Wiederherstellung. Hilfreich sind auch der Support-Artikel zu Anmeldeproblemen und der Artikel zum Zurücksetzen eines vergessenen Kontokennworts.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d-c64b7072e735

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

Wenn Sie Ihr Passwort nicht mit einem Sicherheitscode für Ihre Kontaktinformationen ändern können, müssen Sie das Wiederherstellungsformular ausfüllen.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Wenn Sie sich anmelden können, überprüfen Sie Ihre Microsoft-Kontoeinstellungen und Überprüfen Sie Ihre Sicherheitskontaktinformationen. Entfernen Sie alle Sicherheitskontaktinformationen, die Sie nicht kennen.

Wählen Sie auf der Seite Sicherheitsgrundlagen die Schaltfläche Info aktualisieren aus. Wenn Sie noch nicht bei Ihrem Microsoft-Konto angemeldet sind, werden Sie aufgefordert, sich anzumelden.

Möglicherweise werden Sie aufgefordert, einen Bestätigungscode einzugeben, um fortzufahren. Wenn Sie keinen Zugriff auf Ihre alternative E-Mail-Adresse oder Telefonnummer haben, wählen Sie "Ich habe keine davon" und folgen Sie den Anweisungen, um Ihre Sicherheitsinformationen zu ersetzen.

Ihre Sicherheitsinformationen werden unter Sicherheitseinstellungen angezeigt. Wählen Sie "Entfernen" für alle, die Sie entfernen möchten. Möglicherweise werden Sie aufgefordert, neue Sicherheitsinformationen hinzuzufügen, bevor Sie die alten Informationen entfernen können.

Schützen Sie Ihr Microsoft-Konto für die Zukunft. Sehen Sie sich unsere Tipps unter Schützen Ihres Microsoft-Kontos an. Wir empfehlen Ihnen insbesondere, einen Blick auf unsere Do's and Don'ts zu werfen, um ein sicheres Passwort zu erstellen, und dass Sie die Verwendung der zweistufigen Überprüfung und der Microsoft Authenticator-App in Betracht ziehen, um die Sicherheit Ihres Kontos zu stärken und sich ohne Kennwörter anzumelden.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...d-secure-628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ator-app-9783c865-0308-42fb-a519-8cf666fe0acc

Ich hoffe, diese Vorschläge helfen!
  4. Ieander Win User

Microsoft Konto löschen[Translation-Delete a Microsoft account]

Leider nicht möglich.

[Translation-Unfortunately not possible]
  5. Martin Schulze Becke Win User

Win10 XBox (Beta) Login nicht erfolgreich möglich

Hi,

i am not aware of any Changes or optimizations done with a program to my windows 10 installation.

The Xbox Identity Provider App you mentioned is already installed on my system. This info is shown to me when i follow your link.

Any additional ideas?

Thanks in advance
  6. schnurren Win User

Win10 XBox (Beta) Login nicht erfolgreich möglich

Hallo Martin Schulze Beckendorf,

Sie sagen, Ihr Windows 10 ist vollständig auf dem neuesten Stand. Haben Sie Änderungen oder Optimierungen an Programmen für Ihre Windows 10-Installation vorgenommen?

Können Sie auch versuchen, diese App aus dem Microsoft Store herunterzuladen und sich erneut über die Xbox Beta App anzumelden?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity-provider/9wzdncrd1hkw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

[Original message]

Hello Martin Schulze Beckendorf,

You say your Windows 10 is fully up to date. Did you do any changes or optimizations with any programs to your Windows 10 installation?

Also, can you try to download this app from the Microsoft Store and try to login through Xbox Beta App again?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity-provider/9wzdncrd1hkw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account] - Similar Threads - Live Login nicht

2. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  3. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  4. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  5. 360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A: Any one else having the same issue? Cause here we are about a year later with another issue logging into Xbox live on 360, this time I think it’s a completely different error code from the last...
  6. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  9. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER: Fortnite freezes when logging in, this has been happening for several days. Then I was able to solve it by deleting the game and reinstalling it, then now it tells me this error and it won't let...
  10. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96