Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

Discus and support Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SnowyAshes, Aug 21, 2020.

1. SnowyAshes
    SnowyAshes Guest

Hi, two things (which may or may not be related):

1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store about a year and a half ago, just started playing again after a long break), on the Awards page, there's a button
    under "Achievements" that says "Sign in to Xbox Live to earn Achievements and see how you compare with friends." But I appear to be signed in already - my username is already displayed in the top right corner - when I tap on it, it asks me if I'm sure I want
    to sign out of Xbox Live. Then, when I tap on the "Sign in to earn..." button, a little box pops up by my username that says "There is a problem communicating with the Xbox Live service. If the problem persists please visit https://aka.ms/mssolitaireandroidsupport."
    (I visited this page. It says that internet is required for Xbox Live sign in and Daily Challenges, and to check your internet connection if you're having problems with those - I checked, and my connection is fine. Plus, the Daily Challenges are working fine
    - it's only the sign in with an issue.)

2)I can't access events at all. On the home screen, the Events box is all grayed out and says "Internet connection required." Well, clearly I've got one, since I'm posting this, and was able to hunt around unsuccessfully for answers elsewhere.

Game is up to date according to play store. What gives?? Any ideas?

:)

SnowyAshes, Aug 21, 2020
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

Hi JustineTime,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Since you're having this issue with an Android device, you may wish to attempt the troubleshooting steps available in the following support article: Microsoft
    Solitaire Collection on iOS and Android

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

Hi Davids2000,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the score mismatch. If you login to the same account on the Android version and on Windows then the score could have a bug on the Android version.

Have you re-installed the app on your phone and restarted the OS? Are your wins tracking on the Android version but the score is just not updating?

I recommend also posting this same issue over on the Microsoft Solitaire community sites:

4. Lynlet5679 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

Watch "Microsoft solitaire collection tripeaks July 23rd 2019 solution for android" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/f9c9WTBWR1w
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Problems to play

Hey there JorgeOddo

When you are stating you replaced the Hard drive, was this The internal Hard drive or an External?

Either way there is some troubleshooting that I was able to pull up for issues with the

Solitaire Collection
    that you can give a try.

I hope this helps!

{{XBF Erick}}
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

There is a few games available for Android that will give you gamerscore. Wordament, solitaire collection, and Age of Empires Castle siege. Just check in the playstore under Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android) - Similar Threads - Live login issues

2. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  3. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  4. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  5. 360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A: Any one else having the same issue? Cause here we are about a year later with another issue logging into Xbox live on 360, this time I think it’s a completely different error code from the last...
  6. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  9. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER: Fortnite freezes when logging in, this has been happening for several days. Then I was able to solve it by deleting the game and reinstalling it, then now it tells me this error and it won't let...
  10. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96