Xbox live keeps disconnecting me.

Discus and support Xbox live keeps disconnecting me. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, for the last couple days I’ve been trying to play online on my Xbox series s and after a few minutes I get disconnected from Xbox live. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/paul-the-pelican, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting me.

So, for the last couple days I’ve been trying to play online on my Xbox series s and after a few minutes I get disconnected from Xbox live. I’ve tried reset it I’ve followed numerous “fixes” and nothing has worked. I don’t know if this is just a common issue and I’m just going about fixing it in the wrong way but it is getting very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this doesn’t fit with the subreddit. If asked I will remove it.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/paul-the-pelican
    [link] [comments]

/u/paul-the-pelican, Jan 30, 2022
  2. CJM86 Win User

I'm having a problem signing in.

same with me I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and will not sign me in
  3. TH3 R3AL R0G3R Win User

Xbox Live Keeps disconnecting me!!!?

Also if you are using wireless make sure the wireless router is on the same floor or try and get a wireless extender.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox Live Keeps disconnecting me!!!?

Hey there! Why don't you start out with our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and see if any of those suggestions help. Thanks!
  5. NobleangelHD Win User

Still Not Able to Connect to Live. Anyone Else?

My Xbox live keeps on telling me that all services are unavailable and then disconnecting me from Xbox live but it shows in the network screen that it is picking up my router signal.
  6. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
Thema:

Xbox live keeps disconnecting me.

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting me. - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  4. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  5. Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?: I am using a fairly new Xbox Series S (less than 3 months old) and my wired connection is constantly dropping out, it won’t stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. Wireless connection is...
  6. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  7. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e
  10. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...