Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I wasn't exactly sure where to put this as I am new to the whole Xbox community. Anyway I changed my gamertag a couple days ago and have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KurtisRideout, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Xbox Live Issues

So I wasn't exactly sure where to put this as I am new to the whole Xbox community. Anyway

I changed my gamertag a couple days ago and have been having issues with my gold subscription ever since, especially today I have been having major issues. It is showing in my account settings that I have it until February 14th which is all good. However
    when I go to download Games with Gold it tells me I have to buy gold. So okay, I go to just buy a month and it says my CC has been used on as many accounts as allowed. So i'm stuck between having gold but not being able to access all the features of it.

:)

KurtisRideout, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Captain Speedy, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox Live Issues

If you changed it to the tag you have now then i'd change it again,don't think that'll last long before it's force name changed.

Daft Badger, Dec 17, 2015
  5. andykoster Win User

Xbox Live Issues

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Hi ther sorry to hear about ur connection problems,take a look thru there it has some usefull info good luck and keep us informed on your progress
  6. Miss Portia Win User

xbox live issue

If you're having this issue, can you try clearing your console's cache?
  7. the dude1978 Win User

Xbox Live issues

everytime i turn my console on i have to run the connection test. at first i thought it was because ive changed to talk talk but my laptop connects perfectly. i dont know if its because im still in the dashboard beta but it gets very annoying.
  8. Skywalker67170 Win User

XBox Live issues?

Same as you bro, i'm waiting for a solution too
  9. GalacticActor30 Win User

Xbox live issues?

**** you your **** is a joke
Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. Xbox Live Core Services Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Issue: ive got an issue where my xbox is connected to wifi but it says theres xbox live core service issues when i try to test network connection how do i fix this 055432ed-095b-4ad1-9172-75612ad4c64f
  3. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  4. Xbox live services experincing issues ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live services experincing issues ????: My game this morning was working fine i take a break, come back and then it says the following service is experiencing xbox live core issues and says my UPnP is not succesful ive restarted my...
  5. Tiktok live cape issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Tiktok live cape issue: so i cannot redeem the tiktok cape because it is “not available in my region” despite the fact i am in the united states, i have no idea why i having this issue and my many attempts to resolve it...
  6. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  7. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  8. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  10. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...