Xbox live intermittently not working/glitched (internet is connected, live subscription is...

Discus and support Xbox live intermittently not working/glitched (internet is connected, live subscription is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play an online game (I've tested 2; GTA5 & Fallout 76), it takes me to a page that says "choose a plan that's right for you" then it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ihavemigraine, May 2, 2023.

1. Xbox live intermittently not working/glitched (internet is connected, live subscription is...

When I try to play an online game (I've tested 2; GTA5 & Fallout 76), it takes me to a page that says "choose a plan that's right for you" then it says "no offers available- go back" (I already have Xbox live subscription)

This happens intermittently where the above will happen, but then multiplayer works again a few hours later. It has been happening everyday for ~1 week. It has worked fine for many years.

I'm on Xbox one

My internet works

NAT type is open

Xbox live subscription is active (triple checked)

Console is connected to the internet (triple checked)

Xbox live Server status says it's working

It happens with multiple games

I have cleared my cache (no effect)

I have removed and re-added my profile (no effect)

I'm not playing on my 'home Xbox' (which has never mattered before)

If I'm here, it means I've tried all the obvious things, so please don't say anything like "unplug and plug back in your internet.". This post is for people with advanced technical knowhow, if your an "Xbox ambassador" or something, I do not care. Customer support site redirected me here.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Ihavemigraine, May 2, 2023
  2. buffy9472 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

is there another internet connection you could try connecting it to? That might settle the debate as to whether your internet is working or not. Sometimes my xbox appears connected to the internet, but if my wireless is down or experiencing intermittent
    connection issues, I won't be able to connect to my live account. So it might still be your internet?
  3. splinter360au Win User

Connects but auto disconnects after approx. every 10 mins

Hi,

What was previously connecting OK on Wired connection is now having errors with "Test Xbox LIVE Connection" at Internet to Xbox LIVE stage -

Your console can connect to Xbox LIVE, but your router or gateway isn't properly responding to ICMP responses.

Error Status Report -

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0001 - 8025

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0005 - 0000

All this intermittent, unreliable Xbox LIVE connection is making it unusable and frustrating..., please help
  4. Starseid Win User

why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem

If your xbox has an internet connection, then you are connected to xbox live automatically. To use Youtube, on any platform, you must be connected to the internet. Meaning if you are running offline, you will not be able to use internet based apps. If
    your inquiry is that you need Xbox Live Gold to watch Youtube, then that would be false. The Youtube app can work without a Gold subscription.
  5. Mjolnir VIII Win User

Unable to save Game DVR Clips

My problem is solved now. I noticed it started working after upgrading our internet connection and getting an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

why cant i play online

1. Is your console connected to Xbox Live? (you just need to connect it to the internet to do that.)

2. Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
Thema:

Xbox live intermittently not working/glitched (internet is connected, live subscription is...

1. Xbox live intermittently not working/glitched (internet is connected, live subscription is... - Similar Threads - live intermittently working

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...