: Xbox Live Hardwire Error

Discus and support : Xbox Live Hardwire Error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Live Hardwire Error Can't connect to Xbox Live when hardwired for some reason. I'm using an IPV4 w upnp enabled and a Netgear AC1200 Router. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WhyWhyNoScope, Nov 7, 2020.

1. : Xbox Live Hardwire Error

Can't connect to Xbox Live when hardwired for some reason. I'm using an IPV4 w upnp enabled and a Netgear AC1200 Router. I had no problems a month ago I've tried powercycling and clearing the mac address it sometimes works but lately never. Does the
    IPV6 run into similar issues?

:)

WhyWhyNoScope, Nov 7, 2020
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

X box error codes

Two of your error codes point to the Live Service!!!

If you using WiFi try to connect hardwired (RJ45 cable) and then power cycle your console and network hardware.
  3. BeFe Rain Win User

My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution
    I rocommend using a hardwire. I use to have the same issue and now that I am hardwired I don’t have that issue. I also have no issues with ping or being disconnected from live. Hardwire is definately a recommend and is a major improvement. If you have issues
    with lag Hardwiring will fix that too.
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Not able to log in to start

Two Xboxes with the exact same issue.

You said wifi is fine, have you tried a hardwire connection?

It never shows an error?

Does the network status or a network test show anything? Is your NAT open? All connections to the Internet and Xbox Live services show good?
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Blu Ray app

Sorry to hear this.

The error code is listed at the XBOX SUPPORT PAGE - so if the
    Live service Status is OK and the HARD RESET does not help: I assume (and
    because it looks like a "LOG IN FAILURE") that the connection is too slow . If your xbox is connected via wireless, try to use a RJ45 cable (hardwired).

Hope this help to fix your problem
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox through pc

hardwire pc to router

hardwire xbox to router

job done.
Thema:

1. : Xbox Live Hardwire Error - Similar Threads - Live Hardwire Error

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...