XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

Discus and support XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Intrepid Rook, Apr 11, 2019.

1. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

:)

Intrepid Rook, Apr 11, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello
    Any interruption of the service of this particular game, you can check its status in the following link:
    https://downdetector.com/
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Live for Gaming is down - 4:12 CST

Hi there intrepid,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We currently do not have a service alert for any Xbox Live Server. I recommend checking the developers online server to ensure there is no alert on their part.

To keep up to date with Xbox Live Service Alert click on thisLINK.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thanks and have a great day.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live for Gaming is down - 4:12 CST

Hello Intrepid,

Currently there are no service alerts out. It could be the game servers themselves that are down or updating. You can check your NAT in network settings. If it is moderate or strict will cause issues connecting to game servers also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 - Similar Threads - Live Halo Reach

2. Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 likely because of achivement: I am not able to sign into xbox live in halo 3 because of what I think was a achivement error. I was playing halo 3 and I got a achivment. A few seconds later I closed the game to see the...
  3. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...
  4. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate

in XBoX Accessibility
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate: Zero games available without hackers. Minimal effort from Xbox to enforce any actions against these repeat offenders. The new enforcement setup (8 strike system) now tilts favor towards those who...
  5. How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix halo 4 saying I am not connected to Xbox live. I have a good internet...: Same as title question. I just want to play the game I paid for 6505a180-87cf-4380-95c7-726b67a3349a
  6. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?: Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start first time to play ,i have wait 3 weeks.????...
  7. Halo MCC won't log into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't log into xbox live: Halo MCC won't log into xbox live.(i bought it on steam) 6f8449aa-ae47-45c2-ba27-5bc1003f66a3
  8. Xbox Live for Halo Reach is down 11:41 CST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live for Halo Reach is down 11:41 CST: Xbox live is having "network difficulties" in Halo Reach. Xbox live for Xbox One is working. 206c20b8-5ae9-4f31-ad42-e85f9f5dd27d
  9. UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING: Hi Guys, I bought for free this game cuz I'm a gold live member and the only thing I get on the console is error 80150017; I've bought it (for free, of course) here in the website and it says that...
  10. !XBOX LIVE CLAN! ZERO is Active, Xbox Live, Xbox 360, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Black Ops II, (many ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    !XBOX LIVE CLAN! ZERO is Active, Xbox Live, Xbox 360, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Black Ops II, (many ...: Whats going on Gamers its ZERO DarkSaber here with some good news for all my fellow Gamers out there. We got a clan, ZERO, Active, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, and it has something for everyone! We have...