XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GTA V Money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay so i have been playing GTA V lately and so i got a message from xbox live and it said, you have gifted 500,000 bucks in your mazebank ands it been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TBDrift, Jun 19, 2020.

1. TBDrift
    TBDrift Guest

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

Okay so i have been playing GTA V lately and so i got a message from xbox live and it said, you have gifted 500,000 bucks in your mazebank ands it been saying this and they owe me one million five hundred thousand,

and it still hasnt gave me it or a code so i would like my money or code thanks!

-Drift

:)

TBDrift, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

Don’t worry about it glad I could help that’s what I’m here for

hope you have a great rest of your day
  3. EpticGoomba Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

The money should be automatically added to your GTA Online account if you played when the offer was still valid.
  4. Scotty0955 Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

Okay so i have been playing GTA V lately and so i got a message from xbox live and it said, you have gifted 500,000 bucks in your mazebank ands it been saying this and they owe me one million five hundred thousand,

and it still hasnt gave me it or a code so i would like my money or code thanks!

-Drift

Hello there please contact rockstar support and they will be able to resolve this issue for you. You can contact them with the link below

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories

I hope this information was helpful
  5. Wintxr Dream Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

The money will automatically be added to your GTA funds provided that you played during the period the incentive was valid.
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

I have the same problem and so does a friend of mine and i actually have gotten the message twice but i didn't get the reward for it
Thema:

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

1. XBOX LIVE GTA V Money - Similar Threads - LIVE GTA Money

2. Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One.: My achievements are saved within the game itself, not on my Xbox One. When I try to edit something, it says I need to launch Xbox Live. When I do, it informs me that an issue has occurred. I check...
  3. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  4. I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think if gta 4 case for xbox 360 if there is live then I think it meant you can play...: Gta 4 I'm getting gta 4 cuz to play online 988121b2-2c04-479d-9954-7082b509c7ab
  5. How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....: I cant access GTA Online because my permission. Isnt available. And i have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate,please get in touch with me at ASAP. 95fdd5e3-be9d-4a1a-b453-eb1396bf965c
  6. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  7. I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?: I bought live because i ran out but when i tried to go play gta 5 online. It didnt work. I have turned my console off mulitple times. 2123a6a8-2fad-409f-a87b-afbff949b98e
  8. Never Received GTA Online Money From Xbox Live Promotion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never Received GTA Online Money From Xbox Live Promotion: On September 21st I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold subscription including money for gta online, but I haven't received it yet, its past the 10/31/17 date is specified in the terms and...
  9. Never Received GTA Online Money From Xbox Live Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received GTA Online Money From Xbox Live Promotion: On September 21st I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold subscription including money for gta online, but I haven't received it yet, its past the 10/31/17 date is specified in the terms and...
  10. Did not receive promotional GTA Online Money with 3 month Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional GTA Online Money with 3 month Xbox Live Subscription: I started a chat with Xbox Live support and they pointed me here. I need help getting the promotional $500,000 GTA Online money I signed up for from an offer I saw on my Xbox dashboard. The offer...