Xbox live got removed from my account

Discus and support Xbox live got removed from my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently did a factory reset on my xbox because it was freezing and bugging but when I got back on it said I didnt have xbox live. How do I get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenSchoonenberg, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Xbox live got removed from my account

I recently did a factory reset on my xbox because it was freezing and bugging but when I got back on it said I didnt have xbox live. How do I get it back without paying for a whole new membership?

:)

BenSchoonenberg, Apr 9, 2020
  2. BenSchoonenberg Win User

I only have one email that i use for xbox so theres no possible way it could be on a different account.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Nothing shows up under subscriptions when I click that link.
    In that case, you have no Gold subscription on that account. You need to check on which email you added the Gold subscription.
  4. BenSchoonenberg Win User

I have the 12 month membership that renews automatically. And it doesnt show up anymore. I also cant check the subscriptions.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible that you used someone else's Gold membership that was shared by your console via the "Home Console" feature?

If someone else with a Gold membership signs in on your console, and plays with you, or even sets your console as their Home Console, the console will share that account's Gold membership to everyone playing on that console.

So you could be able to play online Multiplayer without having a Gold membership, and after you factory reset the console, that Home Console assignment was removed. In that case you'll have to ask the owner of the Gold membership to set your console as their
    Home Console again. (Beware however, that there is a limit of 5 Home Console settings per account per year)

If you are sure you paid for a Gold membership, do as WPAK suggested and check on

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Gold memberships are tied to the account they were redeemed/bought on. So if you used a different email to buy the Gold membership, make sure you are using that very same email account to sign in on your Xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Maybe those were the two last seconds you had of xbox live and your membership finished. As mentioned before a factory reset doesn't changes your membership status, so verify when your membership was completed and if you want to continue spring for a method
    of payment.
Thema:

1. Xbox live got removed from my account - Similar Threads - live got removed

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  4. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  5. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  6. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  7. Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...: Please help me out someone f62126e8-1720-4c15-b023-072513c0ebb4
  8. I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in: So I lost my old phone number. I have access to the email that’s on file but every single time I try to login it tries bringing up the old email that was on the account and the old phone number...
  9. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7
  10. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305