Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where's the best value for 12 month gold purchase? Are the code generators legal, would they block your xbox account? I just recently cancelled my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014.

1. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

Xbox live gold

Where's the best value for 12 month gold purchase? Are the code generators legal, would they block your xbox account? I just recently cancelled my subscription as I have 3 months code that couldn't be used as I have automatic renewal? Why? Will it work
    when my live subscription runs out at the end of the month?

:)

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 5, 2014
  3. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Xbox live gold

Using a code generator will get your account or console banned permanently.

You can stack up to 3 years worth of gold time.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  5. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Though as much, any offers available as mine runs out this month?

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Let it run out,within a few hours an offer should appear on the dashboard with money off.

Auto renew always turns back on each time you re-subscribe,always remember to turn it off if you don`t want to pay full price next time.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  10. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  11. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...