XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XPOHische, Mar 25, 2021.

1. XPOHische
    XPOHische Guest

Hello! Here is my problem:

I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services,
    store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox
    Live Gold keys, and successfully activated them. One week later I relocated to
    UAE region, and here I have Xbox Live and Game Pass services. So I tried to buy
    from Xbox store subscription for Game Pass Ultimate, using my Xbox series X,
    and it show me the message: Change your
    Microsoft Store region

The region in which you bought your subscription and your
    Store region need to match. If changing your Store region doesn't work, contact
    us at Microsoft Support."

So I decided to buy gift card for 1 month of Ultimate
    subscription, and when I trying to redeem a code it give me the same error
    "Change your Microsoft Store region The region in which
    you bought your subscription and your Store region need to match. If changing
    your Store region doesn't work, contact us at Microsoft Support." with
    code "PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

But I can purchase games from Xbox store and make a
    subscription for Game pass for consoles.

I filled correct information in my account about location
    and region.

First time I asked support for this problem, and they sent me
    a link: https://live.xbox.com/ar-AE/accountmigration/confirm to make account
    migration, I filled information for UAE and apply, but this manipulations gave
    no result, problem still not solved.

Second time I asked support for this situation, and they gave
    me the answer - my Xbox live gold subscription is for US region, and can't be
    converted to Ultimate account until I make migration to US region again... And
    now I need to wait 90+ days till I can make migration, and there is no
    guarantee for activation of Ultimate subscription...

Can anyone help me with this situation? Or maybe there is another ways to activate Ultimate subscription?

:)

XPOHische, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why is my xbox live was cancelled early

If an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is active, when you redeem a code for Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass for Console it will automatically be converted. In the future, it would be best to make sure that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is not active so it will not be converted.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem - Similar Threads - Live Gold Game

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  8. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a