Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Issue was resolved - multiple accounts were set as home xbox, 586433b5-05dc-447a-b1ab-7c385617db8b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Surti, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Mr Surti
    Mr Surti Guest

Issue was resolved - multiple accounts were set as home xbox,

:)

Mr Surti, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

You only need one active xbox live gold subscription for one xbox one console.

-ChaoticGood-1, Sep 9, 2018
  3. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 11, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Whenever there are issues with purchases and playing games on the Xbox always check out the Xbox Status Page.

This can show any trending issue that we maybe experiencing.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. WPAK Win User

What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?

Hi there,

a Xbox Live Gold subscription is connected to an Xbox Live Account, so if your account has a Gold subscription it will have that Gold subscription on any console (that is connected to Xbox Live)

Since your son wants to play online on his 360 at some time too, his account will require Gold.

For your account it depends on the situation, if you want to play online on any of the Xbox One consoles your account will need to have a Gold subscription too, but if you only want to play online on one of the consoles, your sons account is able to set
    that console as Home console, which will share his Gold subscription on that console and allow all profiles on that console to use the Gold benefits. This will be the same for any digital content connected(bought with) to your sons profile.

Be aware that a Home console can only be set 3x per year though.

For more information see this link about thee Home console setting:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

For troubleless gaming in your situation it might be best to each have it's own Gold subscription
  7. WPAK Win User

xBox Live Gold: Multiple consoles.

Hi there,

there is not an option to share subscriptions in one household.

But since this is for 2 consoles, there is an alternate option.

You can use the Home console feature. If for example one of your kids accounts has a Gold subscription that account is able to use the Gold features on any console that is connected to Xbox Live.

That account is also able to assign one Xbox One console as their Home console, which will result that their Gold subscription is shared on that Home console, allowing other profiles on that Home console to use Gold features too.

See this link for more information in regards to Home console features:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

This will also be the case for other subscriptions and for digital purchased games.

In your situation, if child A has a Gold console, and assigns console 1 as their Home console, child B (and any other profile) will be able to use Gold features on console 1.

Child A will be able to use Gold features on any other console as long as the console is connected to Xbox Live (Internet)

Keep in mind that if their is a Service issue or internet issue, digital purchased games can only be played on the account's Home console.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How many Xbox Live subscriptions do I need?

The Op cleraly stated "I have 3 Xbox One consoles in my household. Mine and one each for two of my boys" That makes 3 xbox consoles that he wants to connect on xbox live.

How can the OP use only 2 gold subscriptions for 3 xbox consoles?!

Daft Badger I suggest you to read better the conditions of using home with gold:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  9. LegoNinja187 Win User

why cant i play online

1. Is your console connected to Xbox Live? (you just need to connect it to the internet to do that.)

2. Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscription

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]