Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoeMcBane, Jan 2, 2016.

1. MoeMcBane
    MoeMcBane Guest

Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache etc. I did that, rebootet, and now I'm not on xbox live gold anymore. neither on xbox nor the microsoft account
    (PC) shows that I have a gold account and instead gives only buying options. I know it's just a month but how am i meant to test it if it's kicked me off already?!

Hope someone can help...

:)

MoeMcBane, Jan 2, 2016
  2. PRESSTOG
    PRESSTOG Guest
    Adding my partners Xbox 360 Username to the Xbox One

If you are gold just add her account to the Xbox one using the 360 details then go to settings and add her id into family it will then grant her ID the same Gold status you have at no extra cost, All Family members on the console get the same gold status as the main ID

PRESSTOG, Jan 2, 2016
  3. richardlucas
    richardlucas Guest
    richardlucas, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest

You do show as a Gold account here on the forums. Which game are you trying to download for free, a Game With Gold? How are you trying to download it: on xbox.com or on a console? Which console, Xbox 360 or Xbox One? You should be very specific; it
    will help people diagnose your problem.

Danno McK., Jan 2, 2016
  5. MoeMcBane
    MoeMcBane Guest
    I was trying to download Dirt onto my 360, which it says is free with Gold this month/now. But if I select it to start downloading it just comes up with Buy Gold Now opions, as if I've lost that status somehow...

MoeMcBane, Jan 2, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 2, 2016
  7. MoeMcBane
    MoeMcBane Guest
    Well now, today I've tried my other harddrive just to see if that changes anything but it doesn't. The main problem is not that I can't download the game, the issue here is that my subscription for Xbox Live Gold just isn't recognized on my console. It shows
    when I look at my subscriptions on microsoft.com. Considering I just got it 3 days ago that's pretty darn inconvenient. Plus the "Contact Us" page on xbox.com doesn't even let me contact anyone...any ideas people?

Thanks in advance.

MoeMcBane, Oct 31, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

9. MoeMcBane Win User

Well now, today I've tried my other harddrive just to see if that changes anything but it doesn't. The main problem is not that I can't download the game, the issue here is that my subscription for Xbox Live Gold just isn't recognized on my console. It shows
    when I look at my subscriptions on microsoft.com. Considering I just got it 3 days ago that's pretty darn inconvenient. Plus the "Contact Us" page on xbox.com doesn't even let me contact anyone...any ideas people?

Thanks in advance.
  10. MoeMcBane Win User

I was trying to download Dirt onto my 360, which it says is free with Gold this month/now. But if I select it to start downloading it just comes up with Buy Gold Now opions, as if I've lost that status somehow...
  11. Danno McK. Win User

You do show as a Gold account here on the forums. Which game are you trying to download for free, a Game With Gold? How are you trying to download it: on xbox.com or on a console? Which console, Xbox 360 or Xbox One? You should be very specific; it
    will help people diagnose your problem.
  12. k1nq vendetta Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

Xbox one....when i tap it..it takes me to xbox live gold but since recently it has vanished
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?! - Similar Threads - Live Gold status

2. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  3. Xbox live status GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live status GOLD: Hello, recently acquired the key to the gold status, the console was activated, but gold was not provided. Activation was completely successful. c7388259-3883-4e2e-8ea6-1cac63ff54e0
  4. Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status: When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold", however if I go into my Subscriptions, it says I...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?: I've had xbox live gold for nearly a full month now, bought the one year subscription for $60+tax from the Microsoft store, and every time I try to sign up and confirm for the Xbox Live Rewards...
  6. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  7. Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD: Good evening Yesterday I activated the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD but at the same time the games are still offered to pay for the subscription and are transferred to the payment menu. What do...
  8. Cancell Gold Live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancell Gold Live status: Hello! I don't want to continue my subscribtion for Gold Live status, but the bill is unpaid and it regularely tries to be paid. I won't paid it. Please, cancel my Gold Live status, because it is...
  9. i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????: I recently got a live code from a card to play online again, but for some reason when i put the code in, it showed it was for gold membership, but after more investigation i only have some...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status won't share with one profile in family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status won't share with one profile in family: Since yesterday my Xbox Live has not been functional. I have not had to pay for my Gold because I am part of the family on our Xbox One in my household. I have tried removing myself from the...