xbox live gold se desconecta mucho [xbox live gold disconnects long]

Discus and support xbox live gold se desconecta mucho [xbox live gold disconnects long] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas tardes MI cuenta xbox live se desconecta a cada rato, de nada sirve tener cuenta gold, hago todo lo que dicen para volver a conectar y unos 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HORNEL MX, Apr 14, 2017.

1. HORNEL MX
    HORNEL MX Guest

Buenas tardes

MI cuenta xbox live se desconecta a cada rato, de nada sirve tener cuenta gold, hago todo lo que dicen para volver a conectar y unos 15 de nuevo se desconecta y segun el servicio esta al 100.

checo mi velocidad y mis ping que estan bien y se desconecta.

xbox live no funciona.

Saludos

[Translation]

Good afternoon

My xbox live account disconnects every time, it's no use having a gold account, I do everything they say to reconnect and about 15 again disconnect and according to the service is at 100.

check my speed and my ping that are good and disconnected.

Xbox live does not work.

regards

:)

HORNEL MX, Apr 14, 2017
  2. almas2al
    almas2al Guest
    Xbox live caindo

Toda hora que eu começo a jogar onlineo Xbox Live Gold desconecta !

[Translation]

Every time I start playing online Xbox Live Gold disconnects!

almas2al, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Gesher200
    Gesher200 Guest
    mi perfil de xbox live se desconecta al momento de poner gta 5 y cuando estoy en el interfraz se conecta ayuda!!! porfavor se los agradeceria y tengo suscripsion gold

mi perfil de xbox live se desconecta al momento de poner gta 5 y cuando estoy en el interfraz se conecta ayuda!!! porfavor se los agradeceria y tengo suscripsion gold

Gesher200, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hola Hornel!

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend taking a peek at the
    random Xbox Live disconnect guide
    we have. You'll want to work through all the steps and solutions provided and give them each a shot. Hopefully something there helps but if not, let us know and we'll see if we can try something else.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hola Hornel!

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend taking a peek at the
    random Xbox Live disconnect guide
    we have. You'll want to work through all the steps and solutions provided and give them each a shot. Hopefully something there helps but if not, let us know and we'll see if we can try something else.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. ING Cesar88 Win User

Mi perfil se desconecta de Xbox LIVE nada mas iniciar un juego

me pasa exactamente lo mismo, cada que inicio un juego me desconecta de xbox live y tengo membresia gold y ya pedi como 7 dias,el demo de resident evil 6 es el unico que no me desconecta
  7. EL OndeaDOO Win User

Mi perfil se desconecta de Xbox LIVE nada mas iniciar un juego

a mi me pasa lo mismo cuando estoy en el interfas si esta conectado y todo y nada mas empiezo a jugar un juego y me sale que me desconecta de xbox live y todavia tengo membresia gold que pasaa con esoooo :S como se solucionaa contesten porfavor!!
  8. JuniorCabello Win User

Games with gold julho

9. AlexMagnow Win User

xbox live gold

Decir hasta cuando se necesitara xbox live gold en fortnite
Thema:

1. xbox live gold se desconecta mucho [xbox live gold disconnects long] - Similar Threads - live gold desconecta

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...