Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Live Gold should be removed from every game. You already Paid for the Gaming System, for the game itself, and now you have to Pay for online... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sweaty-Conference247, May 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

Xbox Live Gold should be removed from every game. You already Paid for the Gaming System, for the game itself, and now you have to Pay for online Access. Its Your chance to go off the charts Microsoft. Make it happen Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already... :)

submitted by /u/Sweaty-Conference247
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sweaty-Conference247, May 8, 2021
  2. DingleDangle999 Win User

xbox live

Yes I know its a trial. But I dont see why I have to pay for live to watch something im already paying for(lovefilm) just to watch it via the xbox.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR FREE GAMES!!

Good morning everyone. There's an issue that's been continually pleging me concerning "Microsoft" products/monthly free games through xbox live gold. Now I know this may be a touchy subject, but I feel that it's a concern worthy of discussion that may possibly
    lead to some understanding of why this is troublesom to me. Now i know that if you give someone something it becomes their personal property to keep. In the case of "Microsoft" , all users who have xbox live gold recieves free games each month, but yet in
    order to play these games you have to keep paying by purchsing xbox gold. That's like paying for something that's already yours. "PAY TO PLAY TYPE OF THING". Now can someone help me/us to understand this. This has been bought to my attention also by other
    users/gamers. I think we as xbox gamers need some kind of answer as to "Why" this is. Help.!! Anybody???
    its how you get free games. they can just not give you games for free
  4. BodaciousTechie Win User

Activating Silverlight on XboxVideo.com.

I'm having the same problem and its kinda annoying that microsoft has not replied to your message to help you out. I have it downloaded and when i go to play the movie it tells me i need to install silverlight to play the movie.......But it already have
    it!!!!!!!!!!! So annoying.
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

Xbox 360 was launched in the UK on the 2nd December 2005. I Know. I was there!!!

Such a back catalogue of games to pick from so the announcement of Xbox One Games for Gold is AWESOME.

I agree with removing the paywall. Its like walking into a shop, paying for an item then being charged again before you leave. Anything you pay a sub already for should be available for silver members.

Like I said before, MS are listening to us. Thats got to worth something?
  6. StoneCave106828 Win User

2 day free gold trial with holiday bundle will not work.

Thanks for the clarity. I'ts kinda shadey how they did it though, giving you 2 days that doesn't count toward the free games. So I have to pay for xbox gold live for a month to get the games I was suppose to get free with unlimited gears , is that right?
    I pay for gold live and enter in to live mode and after xmas I get my other gears games?
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

1. Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already... - Similar Threads - Live Gold removed

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  10. Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?: Has anyone’s XBL badge been removed of their profile? Mine was there and it’s now gone? Is there any reason why and how to recover this? [img] a1e61f94-825a-408c-a7dd-ee990fc45c62