Xbox Live Gold Refund

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebastianCasanova, May 12, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Gold Refund

Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore.

:)

SebastianCasanova, May 12, 2021
  2. Geth Win User

Made a regretful mistake

I don't believe Xbox live gold purchases are covered in the refund policy.
  3. wenyyong Win User

Looking for refund for my existing xbox live gold.

I brought a xbox live gold card at family dollar and cant get a refund,never used
  4. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  5. rawcell Win User

How do I play Sea of Thieves using only Windows 10 without using Xbox Live?

Hi!

Windows 10 games don't need to Xbox Live Gold to play online. Ont the other hand, Xbox Live Gold is needed to play online on Xbox.

However, you can't play with each other if you both use the same account, even one is on Windows 10, and the other on Xbox.

edit: Refunds can be requested by logging into https://www.xbox.com/refunds
  6. AroArijan Win User

Wolfenstein Germam version

I understand that now.

I bought the games with live gold, but my subscription to live gold expires soon.

I have not played the games at all, am i eligible for refund?

I issued a refund request yesterday
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Refund

1. Xbox Live Gold Refund - Similar Threads - Live Gold Refund

2. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  3. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...
  4. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  5. Xbox live gold subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription refund: Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear...
  6. Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer: When purchasing a xbox live gold card for my kids, my elderly dad accidentally redeemed it to his Microsoft account. He doesn't even own an Xbox! What can I do about this?...
  7. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  8. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I bought a month’s subscribtion of gold by mistake and tried refunding it. the website said the 10 dollars paid was refunded; however, when I looked back at my bank account the refund was not...
  9. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  10. Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]: Ik was vergeten geld toe te voegen aan mijn microsoft account en nu is mijn xbox live gold geblokkeerd tot ik weer betaal. Nou heb ik al 6 keer geprobeerd om via ideal 0.01 cent te betalen, maar...