Xbox Live Gold Redemption

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Redemption in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just entered the code to reload my account with 12 months of Gold, but when I did it, It instead gave me 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate? Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElijahCrowemorales, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Gold Redemption

So I just entered the code to reload my account with 12 months of Gold, but when I did it, It instead gave me 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate? Is there a way to revert this? Because I don't really want the game pass, I just want Gold for the next year..

:)

ElijahCrowemorales, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Hotics Win User

xbox live gold

Hello there Jeffrey!

Did you purchase the 1 Month Subscription to Xbox Live Gold?

Also,

The reason behind the $0.00 redemption is because it is a Xbox Live Gold Card, Not a Xbox Gift Card

Hope this helps you!
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

I found this, I think it answers your question: Is this only for new members?

Games with Gold is available to all Xbox Live Gold members. To download free games you just need to be an Xbox Live Gold member at the time of redemption of any Games with Gold offering.
  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Entre na loja do xbox store, pesquise por live gold, selecione a opção live gold, no menu que carregar selecione a opção resgate seu presente.

[Translation-Sign in to the xbox store store, search for live gold, select the live gold option, from the menu you load select the redemption option of your gift]
  5. Shinto Puffy Win User

GTA

GTA isnt in the gamepass it was postponed to Red Dead Redemption 2 but he need Xbox Live Gold to Play Multiplayer for StoryMode not really
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Redemption

1. Xbox Live Gold Redemption - Similar Threads - Live Gold Redemption

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...