Xbox live gold ran out a day early

Discus and support Xbox live gold ran out a day early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing then it told me that gold ran out so i went to go check and it said it expired even though its the 8th and not the 9th.It wont allow me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoiBoi4, Nov 9, 2020.

1. BoiBoi4
    BoiBoi4 Guest

I was playing then it told me that gold ran out so i went to go check and it said it expired even though its the 8th and not the 9th.It wont allow me to extend

:)

BoiBoi4, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Relnah Win User

Gold membership ran out a day early

Your best bet is to call support and get this looked into.

Head over here support.xbox.com/contact-us to get the correct phone number for your region.

Hope you get this solved.

Have a nice day!
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Ran out of live to early

Hey there OP, according to our records, we're seeing that your 3 month prepaid code was actually activated on September 1st, not the 21st. You should be able to view this information by logging into billing.microsoft.com.

Hope this helps! :)
  4. Brutal At This Win User

Ran out of live to early

Hey mouth, sorry to hear about that issue. Please contact our Phone Support team to clear this problem up (support.xbox.com/en-US/contact).
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

xbox live ran out early?

Hey HD, I'm afraid it looks like you redeemed only a 1 month code which you should be able to view in your
    billing history. If you did in fact pay for a 12 month prepaid membership you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from.
  6. HD delboyyz Win User

xbox live ran out early?

i payed for a code to get 12 months xbox live it worked it said i have gold for 12 months but my live has ran out more than 11 months early? anyone know why?
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold ran out a day early - Similar Threads - live gold ran

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. Xbox live gold acabou antes do horário estimado[Xbox live gold ran out before estimated time]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold acabou antes do horário estimado[Xbox live gold ran out before estimated time]: Comprei um cartão presente da Xbox live gold de 12 meses. Veio com 4 meses dê gamepass ultimamente quê acabou no dia 17 deste mês, porem, a live acabou junto com a gamepass mesmo sobrando 8 meses...
  7. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  8. My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing: Me and my friend are both gamesharing everything was fine until today, xbox just randomly took me out of the party and i couldn't play my xbox live games or his game pass games this was weird...
  9. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month ran out after a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month ran out after a month?: On August 18, 2018 I purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Digital Code from Amazon and redeemed it on my Xbox Live Account. Today I logged on to my account on my Xbox One and it said that my gold...
  10. Xbox live ran out, I purchased through store on xbox wont show up as being gold on console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live ran out, I purchased through store on xbox wont show up as being gold on console ...: It is is showing in manage subscriptions and on line but wont allow me to join any multiplayer games! e5c7a2e3-5da0-457f-b051-2f94d4e676ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gold expires 2023 exproed randomly