Xbox live gold purchase failure

Discus and support Xbox live gold purchase failure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! This morning I wanted to buy a one month Xbox live gold subscription as always, because my last subscription ended today. Ive turned on my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RegőPapp Ernő, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Xbox live gold purchase failure

Hello! This morning I wanted to buy a one month Xbox live gold subscription as always, because my last subscription ended today. Ive turned on my xbox, and purchased the gold, but It said, I dont have enough money on it, even though, Ive had. Ive tried
    again, but got the same message. After this, Ive noticed, that the Xbox store took down money from my credit card, and I can see the payments in my Cards transaction history. However, I didnt get the Gold, and these payments are not shown in my transaction
    history on my Microsoft account, only the one, I purchased a month earlier. This happened 12 hours earlier, and I still dont have the Gold, or the money back Ive spent. What should I do with this? It would be good, if I could get an answer.

:)

RegőPapp Ernő, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Cryptic Loner Win User

For a refund on your gold

To request a refund from Xbox for the subscription you've purchased, follow these steps.

1. Navigate to www.account.microsoft.com and sign-in.

2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.

3. Navigate to a purchased game or app (or in this instance, attempts at buying xbox gold subscription) and select request refund. If you've accidentally bought more than 1 gold renewal, you will have to go through the same process depending on the amount of
    times you bought.

Really sorry this didn't work out for you. You can always try rebooting your xbox, then trying to repurchase
  3. WPAK Win User

Visa debit card

Hi there,

they can't be used to buy xbox live gold memberships as a payment option.

See the text at solution 6 at this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure

It states that debit cards can't be used at this moment.

-

I suggest using the debit card to buy a xbox live gold subscription prepaid card at a local store
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Cant buy gold account! :-(

5. UnwilledMoney6 Win User

Xbox Live - Games with Gold - Cannot download Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

On the Xbox marketplace, he get's

"Sorry...Purchase of this content is currently no allowed for child and teen accounts."

This obviously doesn't make sense to be since the game is rated E 10+.

Tonight from the Xbox, the download is now working. I wonder if the failure had something to do with the Xbox Live Gold free weekend.

Thanks
  6. onyxishere Win User

Error when trying to buy a 1 month Gold Membership

Thema:

1. Xbox live gold purchase failure - Similar Threads - live gold purchase

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a