xbox live gold problem

Discus and support xbox live gold problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, yesterday evening i've redemed a 14 days trial gold for xbox one, and the settings say that it is active. But when i play the game, xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResultedWeevil5, Oct 24, 2017.

1. xbox live gold problem

Hi everyone, yesterday evening i've redemed a 14 days trial gold for xbox one, and the settings say that it is active. But when i play the game, xbox live gold doesn't work, and the game say me that i have to do gold subscription. I've tried to turn off
    the console, change wi-fi and wait a day, but nothing. why? what can i do?

Thanks

:)

ResultedWeevil5, Oct 24, 2017
  2. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    New halo update question

xbox live is having some issues so that may be the problem.
    It worked earlier for me and there was a monetary value for each of the Gold bundles (no REQ points)

MBurdz33, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

xbox live gold problem

Hey there ResultedWeevil5.

Can you clarify which game you're trying to play? Not all games allow for Xbox Live Gold subscriptions to access their Xbox Live features. Keep us looped in so that we can best help out if needed xbox live gold problem :)

Mister Maka, Oct 25, 2017
  5. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  6. UnreadGull8 Win User

Xbox Live Issues

Hi i have problem because on my account where I have xbox live gold and xbox live without gold there seems to be a problem with signing in to xbox and I don't have Internet on those accounts whereas on my sisters account where she doesn't have xbox live
    there is no problem and Internet works fine. The error code is 8015820A
  7. quavo97Gang Win User

Xbox Live Gold Code

Hey xbox live i have a problem with play online but my xbox live gold is paid for 2/18/2019 why it still telling me to pay for gold ?
  8. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

the problem is the maintenance of the servers so if necessary the xbox live gold
  9. kypstahz Win User

8c320008

could the problem be the free xbox live gold weekend thing?
Thema:

xbox live gold problem

1. xbox live gold problem - Similar Threads - live gold problem

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  10. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...