XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019.

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

Hello,

Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025

I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't find the game...

Thx for your help

:)

BabyMonsterTom, Sep 10, 2019
  2. BabyMonsterTom Win User

I tried the hard reset, but nothing new... I'll try the customer service then. Thx
  3. {Parity} Win User

What kind of error messages do you get when you try to get the game. Please provide as many details as possible.
  4. BabyMonsterTom Win User

On my xbox, I can't find it when I search from the store neither from xbox live gold

On my computer, when I try to buy I for free and I accept the payment it's accepted and there is a bug (it's loading for a while and I have to stop it)
  5. Zero420override Win User

You could always try a hard reset and if you haven't done so already I would recommend contacting Customer Support and you can request they call you to help walk you through the issue. Customer
    Support

Hope this helps
  6. BabyMonsterTom Win User

I just tried and the same. It can't find "earth defense force 2025" which is supposed to be free for september with "games with gold"
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD Problem

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  10. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...