xbox live gold or ultimate for child account

Discus and support xbox live gold or ultimate for child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been playing xbox one for 3 years. Xbox live gold has expired. I renewed it, but it's under my acct. I need it to be under his acct where he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeAnthony Jr, Jan 25, 2022.

1. xbox live gold or ultimate for child account

My son has been playing xbox one for 3 years. Xbox live gold has expired. I renewed it, but it's under my acct. I need it to be under his acct where he has his games and settings for last 3 years. I signed in as him, but i get the same error as when renewing from the console "this can't be done from here, give the parents a hug".. paraphrased.. how do i get HIS ACCT to have the membership? This is totally crazy.. I'm having to write you on how to spend money.. ??

:)

MikeAnthony Jr, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate - you need an adult to buy this

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Laura, this message appears because your child's account is a child and it is not enable for purchases, in which case you can put your child's account in a Family and enable the purchase of the subscription for their account.

The other way to uprgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate would be to buy a 25-digit Game Pass Utimate card and redeem it in your child's account, so the time he has of Gold will convert to Ultimate.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Can’t play GTA V online.

Just to be sure, does your child have a paid subscription to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gold and ultimate

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lucas, yes it is possible, if you have an active 12 month Live Gold subscription in your child's account, simply purchase a month of Game Pass Ultimate and redeem it in the same account, all the time you have from Live Gold will turn into Ultimate Game Pass.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Family Account: How to Subscribe to PC Game Pass using Son's Account?

Hello again Matt, this is really weird, but to make a purchase through your child's account, you have to add a billing address and also your credit card and with that make the purchase.

As for prepaid cards, you don't necessarily need to do it every month, you can purchase a one-year Live Gold, redeem your account son, and then a one-month Ultimate and redeem, so you'll convert Live Gold to 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

But to do this you cannot have any active subscriptions to your child's account.
  6. Reddan1791 Win User

Can't purchase free gold game. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase

There seems to be no solution to this problem if a child account is the one with Xbox Live Gold and you don't have an Xbox 360.

The parent account does not have the ability to get the Xbox Live Gold game for free.

The child account gets the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com".
Thema:

xbox live gold or ultimate for child account

1. xbox live gold or ultimate for child account - Similar Threads - live gold ultimate

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  7. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  9. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...