Xbox Live Gold on all accounts

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold on all accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is active only on my account and I think it should be on all accounts on my Xbox. Is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vanto647, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Vanto647
    Vanto647 Guest

Hello. I have a problem. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is active only on my account and I think it should be on all accounts on my Xbox. Is this a problem?

:)

Vanto647, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

How can you tell if an account is the primary account? I know these are total noob questions I've only had my xbone for like 2 months.

guineapig4life, Jan 11, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Home gold only applies to accounts on xbox one Consoles

Xbox 360 console does not have that option

ngocphi, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Xbox live family subscription

Do you gave an Xbox One? If so, all you have to do is have one account with Xbox Live Gold and all the other accounts on that same console will automatically have Xbox Live Gold as well. Family subscriptions were replaces with "Xbox Live Home Gold".
  6. medium bloke Win User

How Do I add profiles to connect to my xboxlive account so they all can play online

Hi, if you want all of your accounts on your console to be Xbox LIVE gold, then you must purchase a subscription for each account you want as gold. You cannot add Xbox LIVE accounts to an account that already has gold.
  7. x Purely Evil x Win User

gamerscore

8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Two xboxes and three accounts

If only one account has gold then that account can get onto xbox live on any console regardless of the "my home xbox" feature.

Xbox live sharing does not work on xbox 360, so you will need more subscriptions for each other account that doesn't have gold.

On the xbox one the my home xbox feature will share xbox live gold and digital games (not all DLC) to all other accounts on that console when the account with gold is the "my home xbox" account but that does not share to backwards compatible games on xbox
    one.
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gold membership question

As long as one of the accounts has an active Gold subscription, and that account has that console set as it's 'Home' console, all other accounts on that console will have the benefits of a Gold membership. This feature is called
    Home Gold
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold on all accounts - Similar Threads - Live Gold accounts

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  5. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  6. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  7. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  8. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  9. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  10. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...