xbox live gold on 360 but not on xbox one.

Discus and support xbox live gold on 360 but not on xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a new Xbox one and I tried to Xbox live gold onto it, instead of putting it onto my Xbox one, I got gold on my 360, now I cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skins1211, Jan 8, 2016.

1. skins1211
    skins1211 Guest

I recently got a new Xbox one and I tried to Xbox live gold onto it, instead of putting it onto my Xbox one, I got gold on my 360, now I cant play online on my Xbox one but I can on my 360, any ideas on what I can do?

:)

skins1211, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Adam from Oz
    Adam from Oz Guest
    Share Xbox Live Gold from Xbox One to Xbox 360: is this possible?

Hi.

Is it possible to share an Xbox Live Gold with my kids on an Xbox 360? I purchased a 12 month Live Gold membership on the Xbox One. Family sharing works fine on the Xbox One, but on the Xbox 360 only I have Live Gold and my kids do not. I have tried
    looking in the account settings but haven't been able to find anything to enable sharing of the Live Gold membership on the 360.

Any ideas?

Thank you..

Adam from Oz, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Jackness10
    Jackness10 Guest
    Xbox Live gold on xbox one, but not on xbox 360

I currently have a gold membership on xbox one. But it shows my account only having a free membership on xbox 360. Shouldn't the gold membership be valid over both consoles?

Jackness10, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're using the same account, then it should work on both. You're not showing as gold here though. If that's the case, you may want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're using different accounts, you would still need to contact support so they can cancel the subscription on the wrong account so you can use it on the correct account.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2016
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

xbox live gold

Xbox Live Gold hem 360 hem de Xbox birinde gereklidir

[Edit - Translation] - Xbox Live Gold is required on both 360 and Xbox One
  7. HassanB Win User

Using Xbox360 and Xbox One parallely

Oops, forgot to include a link to the article where there's one line mentioning it. You can find it
    here it's under "At Home with Xbox 360 and Xbox One".

"If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either
    console. You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One."
  8. Idip31 Win User

XBOX Live and console logins

[quote user="jakesnake5"]

I finally found a link that explains it:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

Says you CAN use the XB1 and 360 at the same time for the same gamer tag.

[/quote]

Here's the quote for those who don't want to click through:

"At Home with Xbox 360 and Xbox One

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on
    either console. You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One."
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold on 360 but not on xbox one. - Similar Threads - live gold 360

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: With Xbox Live Gold being shut down on 1st of September, what does it mean for the Xbox 360? Will there be no more online on 360? Will the Xbox 360 store close?. 58fda727-1b05-4de2-9342-366b5a9dedf0
  5. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  6. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  8. xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360: xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360 5029fdfe-8323-4430-ad47-849b404450a4
  9. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023: I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a
  10. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57