xbox live gold not working

Discus and support xbox live gold not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i just bought myself a new xbox one which included a xbox live gold code. I activated the code and i can see it in my subscriptions that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaaarlT, Oct 18, 2017.

1. CaaarlT
    CaaarlT Guest

So i just bought myself a new xbox one which included a xbox live gold code. I activated the code and i can see it in my subscriptions that it is activated and when checking my profile on the xbox under "My Memberships" i can see xbox live gold. Tested deleting
    my account on the xbox and powercycle the xbox or what they called it and nothing of that worked. Everytime i try to go into multiplayer on a game it says "You do not have sufficient privileges to acces Xbox Live. Please sign-in with a profile that has the
    privileges needed." any ideas of what to do? the support could not help me.

:)

CaaarlT, Oct 18, 2017
  2. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Far Cry Blood Dragon isn't free for me with Xbox Live Gold

Managed to get it to work, I used the xbox live website and bought it for free on there, it took some time for it to realize I had xbox live gold.

dsar9012, Oct 18, 2017
  3. taras88888
    taras88888 Guest
    Problem with Xbox LIVE!!!!!

I subscribed to Live Gold.My status is gold, but in game it says Xbox Live Gold account is required for playing multiplayer...It is not working!!

taras88888, Oct 18, 2017
  4. xbox live gold not working

Hey there CaarlT,

Are you playing on an Xbox One console or an Xbox 360 console? Do you see any error messages or error codes when this happens?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. CaaarlT
    CaaarlT Guest
    It is a xbox one, the only error message i get is when i am trying to go into multiplayer on any game

CaaarlT, Oct 19, 2017
  6. Thanks for the details,

Let's have you try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the console to see if that helps.

How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. XWolfeDaBeastX Win User

Xbox Gold Errors after Update

Nothing with Xbox Live is working. His Xbox Gold doesnt go out for the next 7 days but I cant even add another Xbox Live Gold card
  8. iPSK Win User

Xbox One Portugal

But the xbox live gold will work normaly right?
  9. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Audio over the kinects

sharing Xbox live gold membership only works on the Xbox One. unfortunately on Xbox Live, everyone will need a gold membership to be able to talk to each other and play games together.
  10. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
  11. JOSHUASHALO Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

If you have xbox live gold and xbox game pass than it should work. If not maybe not work.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold not working - Similar Threads - live gold working

2. Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore: I have a question my cousins account is my home Xbox and I used to have gold cause he had it until he upgraded to the trail of Xbox game pass ultimate. Why is it telling me I don’t have Xbox live?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get my live gold stuff to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my live gold stuff to work?: so basically, i have gamepass ultimate. and pretty recently, all the live gold discounts stopped working. I tried buying gta 5 with this discount, and instead of it showing that i have a live gold...
  5. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work: my xbox360 doesnt work how can i cancel xbox live 56da8782-5bb7-4b34-9bb8-413082682d44
  8. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  9. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  10. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?: Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive gold games. if anyone has an answer to this...