Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption.

Discus and support Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My dad bought a xbox live gold gift card for 1 year, we redeemed it in his xbox account, but the subscription has not applied to my account and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I_NEED_HELP_REAL_QUICK, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption.

My dad bought a xbox live gold gift card for 1 year, we redeemed it in his xbox account, but the subscription has not applied to my account and my brothers account despite being in a xbox family setup thingy in settings. I have double checked it in settings
    and my subscriptions and it seems to be non-existant. While it has applied the subscription to my dad’s account, it has failed to share the subscription to the other users in the xbox live family. Please help.

:)

I_NEED_HELP_REAL_QUICK, Dec 28, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Red dead redemption 2 live gold

Thank you bro! I don't need. İs it correct?
    Hello again!

After testing it out ourselves, that is correct. You do not need Xbox live gold to play the story mode of Red Dead Redemption 2. The wording is definitely confusing in the Microsoft store.

Sorry for the confusion, but you will be fine without an Xbox live gold subscription.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
  4. K2theBee Win User

2 Months of Gold for $2...or not

I had the same problem. While I my web-based account listed me as a Gold member, the Xbox still showed me as Xbox LIVE Free. I signed in and out, rebooted the console. Nothing worked. Then, as suggested here, I performed a test of the network connection
    (Xbox Dashboard / My Xbox / System Settings/ Network Settings / <choose network> / Test Xbox LIVE Connection) and after the successful test, wala, my membership status was Gold. Thanks for the solution, Mister Gwyther!
  5. Hotics Win User

xbox live gold

Hello there Jeffrey!

Did you purchase the 1 Month Subscription to Xbox Live Gold?

Also,

The reason behind the $0.00 redemption is because it is a Xbox Live Gold Card, Not a Xbox Gift Card

Hope this helps you!
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

I found this, I think it answers your question: Is this only for new members?

Games with Gold is available to all Xbox Live Gold members. To download free games you just need to be an Xbox Live Gold member at the time of redemption of any Games with Gold offering.
Thema:

Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption.

1. Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption. - Similar Threads - live Gold working

2. Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore: I have a question my cousins account is my home Xbox and I used to have gold cause he had it until he upgraded to the trail of Xbox game pass ultimate. Why is it telling me I don’t have Xbox live?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get my live gold stuff to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my live gold stuff to work?: so basically, i have gamepass ultimate. and pretty recently, all the live gold discounts stopped working. I tried buying gta 5 with this discount, and instead of it showing that i have a live gold...
  5. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work: my xbox360 doesnt work how can i cancel xbox live 56da8782-5bb7-4b34-9bb8-413082682d44
  8. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  9. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  10. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?: Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive gold games. if anyone has an answer to this...