Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I launch the Lego Worlds game and I want to launch a multiplayer game, I am asked to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. But I have a Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blondin31, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Blondin31
    Blondin31 Guest

When I launch the Lego Worlds game and I want to launch a multiplayer game, I am asked to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

But I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

How can I play this game online?

:)

Blondin31, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if your subscription is active on your end. Please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Make sure that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate showing as "active". Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. Blondin31 Win User

Thanks a lot for the answer.

I have logout my session then login, now the Game Pass subscription is ok and I can play Lego Worlds online.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't Play Minecraft Multiplayer how my account is set up

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If none, you will be needing an active Xbox Live Gold to play the game on Xbox console.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It means you need to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also includes Xbox Live Gold so you will be needing either Xbox Live Gold or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived - Similar Threads - Live Gold needed

2. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  5. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...
  6. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  7. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  8. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  9. Do I need 2 gold live accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need 2 gold live accounts?: My son and I both have Xbox consoles and we both have a gold live account( His is under my wife’s email). Can we play fortnite for example simultaneously with one account or do I need to keep 2...
  10. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...