Xbox live gold membership not showing up

Discus and support Xbox live gold membership not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an xbox live gold membership for 2 years and im in an xbox one family and my dad and mom both say they have xbox gold live but my account says i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AerynSmith, Jul 9, 2018.

1. AerynSmith
    AerynSmith Guest

I got an xbox live gold membership for 2 years and im in an xbox one family and my dad and mom both say they have xbox gold live but my account says i dont but shouldnt the membership go throughout the whole family, ive already tried removing my account
    and re-adding it several times and it still doesnt work. Can someone help because without xbox live you cant really do anything

:)

AerynSmith, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Rewards Membership

My Xbox Live membership is Gold and always has been since I purchased my Xbox last month. I recently added another 3 month Gold Membership subscription today. I show up as a Gold Member in Xbox Live site yet I am not showing as a Gold Member in the Xbox
    Live Rewards site.....I cancelled my subscription earlier today with Microsoft Billing and then reactivated it using a token code from Microsoft Billing for a 3 month Gold Membership. Once again, I'm showing up as Gold in Xbox Live but not Xbox Rewards...why
    is this? How can this be fixed? Thanks

DHG DaySleeper, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Xbox live gold membership not showing up

Hey there, AerynSmith

Xbox Gold memberships only go through the whole family if you are all using the same Xbox One console. What you need to do is have someone who has an active Gold subscription from your household sign into your Xbox and set your Xbox as their home Xbox. This
    will then allow you to share his/her membership and their content/licences for that console.

If you don't do this, then you won't be able to share their Xbox Live Membership. To set a Home Xbox, please go to Settings > System > Home Xbox.

Hope this helps,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 9, 2018
  5. SpyShadow Win User

“FORTNITE” “Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality"

If you go into your membership tab in the games & apps section you should be able to check if you have a an active gold membership by selecting Xbox Live Gold if it shows up there, obviously if it doesnt show up that answers your question.
  6. Malacath Win User

NO XBOX LIVE OPTION ON COD GHOSTS **HELP**

Just checking but do you have a gold membership?

Ive checked your profile and its not showing gold.

You need to have a gold membership to play Xbox live
  7. rockerliz016 Win User

Joining Xbox Live

That's not the problem. I can't even join Live, never mind add a Gold membership. I did try adding the Gold membership on the Xbox as well as joining Live on the Xbox but they both produce the same error. When I signed onto Xbox.com with the idea of using
    my card online, it automatically created this account (I didn't sign up or anything). But this account doesn't show up as linked on the Xbox nor does it show my achievements online. So I feel like adding a Gold membership online would be a quick way to lose
    30 dollars thanks to whatever error is occurring.
  8. dkdriftking601 Win User

Joining Xbox Live

That's not the problem. I can't even join Live, never mind add a Gold membership. I did try adding the Gold membership on the Xbox as well as joining Live on the Xbox but they both produce the same error. When I signed onto Xbox.com with the idea of using
    my card online, it automatically created this account (I didn't sign up or anything). But this account doesn't show up as linked on the Xbox nor does it show my achievements online. So I feel like adding a Gold membership online would be a quick way to lose
    30 dollars thanks to whatever error is occurring.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, AerynSmith

Xbox Gold memberships only go through the whole family if you are all using the same Xbox One console. What you need to do is have someone who has an active Gold subscription from your household sign into your Xbox and set your Xbox as their home Xbox. This
    will then allow you to share his/her membership and their content/licences for that console.

If you don't do this, then you won't be able to share their Xbox Live Membership. To set a Home Xbox, please go to Settings > System > Home Xbox.

Hope this helps,
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold membership not showing up - Similar Threads - live gold membership

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  5. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  6. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  7. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  8. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  9. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  10. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...