Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sparker75, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Sparker75
    Sparker75 Guest

I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email address) there's no record of the subscription. When I go to settings to manage subscriptions, order history,
    etc, it's not there. How can I either cancel it and get a refund, or figure out what else it might be linked to? I'm afraid its linked to another account that i'm getting charged for. I've tried to find help throughout the website and through contact us feature,
    but zero luck!!! It also doesn't allow me to log into xbox live on my console, so I'm getting no use of the membership either way.

:)

Sparker75, Apr 27, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

Bought Xbox Live gold online but says i have free live when i log onto my xbox?

On your console, go to Settings and select Account. Under Your Memberships tab, does it show as Xbox LIVE Gold?
  3. gerbsy33 Win User

Gold Membership

I just purchased a 12 month Gold membership, however, when I sign into Xbox live it says I still need a Gold membership. My online account shows that I purchased the 12 month subscription in my transaction too.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

I can't play XBOX live

If this is the account that you are trying to use, you can't play on Live. You are showing as a silver(free) member. You need to have a gold membership in order to play on Xbox Live.
  5. tuna stinks Win User

My 1 month free trial,how to claim it?

I also tried to go to settings > accounts > Your memberships > modify memberships > xbox live gold . But then it only shows me the regular (paid) 1,3 and 12 months subscriptions. :(
  6. Malacath Win User

NO XBOX LIVE OPTION ON COD GHOSTS **HELP**

Just checking but do you have a gold membership?

Ive checked your profile and its not showing gold.

You need to have a gold membership to play Xbox live
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account - Similar Threads - Live Gold Membership

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  5. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  6. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  7. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  8. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  9. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  10. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...